Upcoming 2015 Mercedes Benz C Class Photos

shariq607

Last sat I was at a launch of the GLA at my local dealer and had a good look around this and the new C class and have to say well impressed with both. I'll take some pics and post up next time I'm in. Worth the wait over the old model. The ones I looked at GLA was 48k euro and the C200 was 62k both Amg spec and command/mouse/iPad size screen so prices posted before not too bad for Thailand.

Edited by Skint
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Thats the one , very nice , it looks smaller in dark colour. Dont like Cheapo Benzes though , had a new white Porche Boxter S yesterday, that livened em up at the Carwash.cheesy.gif . Still didnt give em a tip coffee1.gif

I also own a cayenne back home and wanted a new macan because cayenne is now too old, but ended buying the new amazing cclass.

Happy with the porsche ? who is your dealer here ?

Thats the one , very nice , it looks smaller in dark colour. Dont like Cheapo Benzes though , had a new white Porche Boxter S yesterday, that livened em up at the Carwash.cheesy.gif . Still didnt give em a tip coffee1.gif

I also own a cayenne back home and wanted a new macan because cayenne is now too old, but ended buying the new amazing cclass.

Cayenne is too old? It's now 2nd gen and "only" 3 years old.

It's scheduled to get it's mid life refresh later this year, and is cheaper than the Macan in TH (well, the Hybrid S version anyway).

Cayenne is too old? It's now 2nd gen and "only" 3 years old.

It's scheduled to get it's mid life refresh later this year, and is cheaper than the Macan in TH (well, the Hybrid S version anyway).

No big change since first gen in my opinion.

Macan is something really new.

• Like 1