I've Been Scammed

philipinphuket

Come on man, if your that dumb you have got to learn somehow or you will never make it over here.

If you really wanted to pursue this telling her to come and paying her back once she is here would be an obvious answer.

What country and city did you grow up in, some sheltered life somewhere where there is no crime?

Same thing with the bar girls scams I hear all the time. I'm from a fairly rough area before I came here, but I can't believe how gullible people are over here, especially grown men.

beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

WOW mate, I get that you see the scam for what it is, but c'mon you really need to call this guy "dumb"? you think he needs this from you now? I think he's a little the smarter now.

and well guess what sunshine your not the only one who grew up in "rough areas" I did a little growing up in Redfern Aust, in the 70's,,, nothing to do with your I grew up rough comment, just that maybe you need to learn that some people try to see the good in others, I wonder rough boy (donnieradit) , can you spell compassion?

'you think he needs this from you now?"

<deleted> - hes only lost a 7 thousand baht or whatever. small price to pay really. and by definiton he is obviously quite dumb for doing such a thing. also anyone that trys to transport a girl that they have never met form one end of the country to the other is very odd. yes it is not the actions of a normal person.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe what I'm reading here.

We're in Thailand and people have the need to meet women on the internet?

Sorry to say it, but you deserve to get scammed. Shame you got away so easily.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Welcome ! You will find many friends here :-) The other ones have a bargirl as a girlfriend :-)

Well the exception proves the rule. I am a friend and I have an ex bar girl GF for over 8 years and we are about to get married. So you can find true love, but I would suggest you don't look on line.

A lot of responses say you are stupid (I refuse to use the word dumb - saying someone who cant talk is stupid is really stupid). But you are only stupid if you don't learn the lessons of your mistakes and repeat these - and your comments show you have learnt - and for only 5,800 bt that's cheap in money terms. You will earn your PhD in the University of hard knocks in no time and then be really ready for life.

Stick with it and you may find someone who is honest with brains and beauty who you can comfortably share your life with. Many of us have.

• Like 1

Thinking with your penis will always end in tears

Based on your avatar, I'd say your penis' thinking days are well and truly over. Commiserations.

That's the legendary Joseph 'Joey' Deacon ...Don't take the pish!!

OP, I can get your GF to Phuket, but I'm gonna need gas money. And some cash for food, booze, a hotel room and some condoms.

Thanks,

MrWW

Never heard that before ,you write your own stuff??

You may now accept your official membership card to the scammed club. It may take several months to process due to high demand, and some Thai lady ran off with our operating funds... If you haven't been scammed here, I figure you are leading too sheltered a life. I'm in the club, btw. I just consider it tuition, thinking of Ben Franklin: "The school of life has a high tuition, but some fools will learn in no other". And of course the "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". Once biten, twice shy, etc. Just get a good laugh out of it. Also tends to contradict the oft posted idea Thais are not smart.....

• Like 1

Let me guess: TONS of hours you spent online taking to her and being happy that things are going well. she put you in good spirits, and i'm sure you had butterflies that things were going to end well. so, entertainment cost. say 1,000 baht, maybe more if you didn't feel good before. anyhow, you felt alive. and imagine how much worse it could have been.....mafia, tied up, taken for all your money, hurt, whatever......

now, let's hope she spends the money on the bike and promptly goes into a lake. karma.

coffee1.gif