Yingluck not involved in creating public signs in support of amnesty bill

webfact

Yingluck not involved in creating public signs in support of amnesty bill

PNPOL561104001000401.jpg

BANGKOK, 4 November 2013 (NNT) - Lt. Sunisa Lertpakawat, deputy spokesperson for the prime minister, has reaffirmed that Ms. Yingluck Shinawatra has nothing to do with the signs backing the amnesty bill; to be erected at the Department of Provincial Administration (DPA)'s offices.

According to Lt. Sunisa, the plan to put up the signs was intended to create peace among the public; however, after seeing that they could cause more controversy, the plan was immediately scrapped.

She further stated that Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra had nothing to do with the idea, and asked the Democrat Party to discontinue its groundless accusations against her.

She also pointed out that the Opposition's ongoing street demonstrations, carried out with no regard for others' rights, had caused negative impacts on local residents.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-11-04 footer_n.gif

According to Lt. Sunisa, the plan to put up the signs was intended to create peace among the public; however, after seeing that they could cause more controversy, the plan was immediately scrapped.

They claimed that the amnesty bill was intended to create peace among the public, but seeing that it created more controversy (among other things), why hasn't it been immediately scrapped?

For once I believe what the PTP is sayng. Afterall PM Yingluck is never involved in anything, so why would she be involved in this.

The Army chief today called for Yingluck to solve the problems regarding the amnesty scam. Unfortunately that will not be possible. Partly because it has nothing to do with her, she may in fact not even know an amnesty bill exists, and partly because she is currently extremely busy with a beauty pageant in Lopburi smile.png

She has nothing to do with anything. So if so...what does she do?. Obviously she is not needed

Sent from my RM-892_apac_laos_thailand_219 using Tapatalk

Sure she has done a lot of good

She single handedly is responsible for HERMES in Bangkok still being open

Just when one thinks these people have uttered the pinnacle of absurd, preposterous, stupid, ludicrous, farcical, laughable, risible, nonsensical, insane, unreasonable, senseles, irrational, illogical, outrageous, shocking, astonishing and unbelievable statements they say something like this. How this woman can look at herself in the mirror every morning while applying her whitening cream knowing what she has said is beyond me.

Agreed, but You've used up all your words for today now :D

I wonder if Yingluck understands that the hornets nest is about to be well and truly disturbed, maybe she does and that is why she is ready to run for cover. No doubt her staff are busy trying to sort out an impromptu visit to somewhere so she can conveniently fly out country. Now what do we all think of Captains that abandon the ship first?

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 2

BANGKOK, 4 November 2013 (NNT) - Lt. Sunisa Lertpakawat, deputy spokesperson for the prime minister, has reaffirmed that Ms. Yingluck Shinawatra has nothing to do with the signs backing the amnesty bill; to be erected at the Department of Provincial Administration (DPA)'s offices. It was the PM Thaksin who ordered them.

We should believe this woman as she seems a fine upstanding Thai without any preconceived ideologies. Despite going AWOL from the military for 21 days to meet with Thaksin for a weekend interview and writing the book "Thaksin Where Are You?" and the sequel book, "Thaksin Are You OK?". Plus I guess being spokeswoman for the PM and defence minister would have helped.

Despite its dissatisfaction, the army will not impose a ban on the distribution and printing of any more copies of the controversial pocket book Thaksin, Where Are You? written by a woman army officer. http://128.97.165.17/asia/news/article.asp?parentid=75210

Not abandoning first, just taking a few steps back to be able to get a better overview, look around the ship, things like that biggrin.png

Just when one thinks these people have uttered the pinnacle of absurd, preposterous, stupid, ludicrous, farcical, laughable, risible, nonsensical, insane, unreasonable, senseles, irrational, illogical, outrageous, shocking, astonishing and unbelievable statements they say something like this. How this woman can look at herself in the mirror every morning while applying her whitening cream knowing what she has said is beyond me.

Agreed, but You've used up all your words for today now biggrin.png

I wonder if Yingluck understands that the hornets nest is about to be well and truly disturbed, maybe she does and that is why she is ready to run for cover. No doubt her staff are busy trying to sort out an impromptu visit to somewhere so she can conveniently fly out country. Now what do we all think of Captains that abandon the ship first?

another halfwit...responce.need i say more.coffee1.gif

I'm simply gobsmacked as to how the PM can send someone out to say that it was nothing to do with her...!

Is she saying that there are elements within her government that have free rein to come up with this sort of crap without her knowing about it...?

• Like 1