Yingluck not involved in creating public signs in support of amnesty bill

webfact

another halfwit...responce.need i say more.coffee1.gif

Unfortunately when you get halfwit questions from the democrats what do you expect?

Please re-read the OP. Former Lt. Sunisa Lertpakawat, deputy spokesperson for the prime minister was responding to accusations, not questions.

BTW the "She also pointed out that the Opposition's ongoing street demonstrations, carried out with no regard for others' rights, had caused negative impacts on local residents." suggests than the red-shirt demonstration planned for the 9th or 10th at Ratchaprasong will be carried our with regards for other's rights and will not impact local residents. May I be excused to wonder how they will do that this time? Neither April - May 2010 nor the various commemorations succeeded in that.

She also pointed out that the Opposition's ongoing street demonstrations, carried out with no regard for others' rights, had caused negative impacts on local residents.

Yet when the red shirts brought the central shopping district to a standstill, that was all in the name of the fugitive so that was fine, right ? How do you spell HIPPOCRITES ? At least the current protests are for the right reasons. I back them fully for what little it matters....

another halfwit...responce.need i say more.coffee1.gif

Unfortunately when you get halfwit questions from the democrats what do you expect?

Past history would show that when you get any questions from the Dems (halfwit, depends upon positioning) it is usually responded to with a pack of lies, or smoke and/or mirrors.

Would you like a really serious question? like it or not you are going to get one.

Why do you, as an individual, openly support what can only be described as the rape of an entire nation for the sake of one man?