Beware the Short term Russians are arriving again

I use to not like Russians for silly reasons. Most of the families/couples I have met are lovely people and seem like loving families.

and I am not comparing to the trash in Patong, as that would include every nationality.

I am most times happy when I see them come into my work as they eat like horses and spend their share of the worth admirally. Koreans, singaporeans, no way!

I use to not like Russians for silly reasons. Most of the families/couples I have met are lovely people and seem like loving families.

and I am not comparing to the trash in Patong, as that would include every nationality.

I am most times happy when I see them come into my work as they eat like horses and spend their share of the worth admirally. Koreans, singaporeans, no way!

Yep totally agree with your first two sentences.... they are not all bad... in fact I find the one's I know more sociable than many other nationalities thumbsup.gif The couples I know three being near by neighbours are embarrassed... by some of their fellow country men... but that too could be said of all nationalities, as you say.

Don't quite get your last sentence !!! wink.png

These sort of threads will always head south. Just a reminder:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

These sort of threads will always head south. Just a reminder:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Hopefully not to Rooo-land. laugh.png

• Like 1

Stayed in a Russian dominated family resort in Jomtien and the Russkies there were delightful.

Walked around the streets in Pattaya and Jomtien, and a lot of the single guys seemed to be looking for a fight. Most of them didn't have Russian accents; though.

Could be because I grew up in a Polish/Russian neighborhood. Or maybe because the resort in Jomtien cost more than the absolute minuimum. Or it could be that families are families regardless of nationality.

I have been working in hotels for 30 years and I have not had more problems with Russians than any other nationality. But then I work in up-market hotels and resorts and do not have to deal with the dregs of the earth.