What would you do 2

Thongkorn

Come on everybody. Do you really beleive the original post ?

The OP has never posted again on this topic.

Just a load of b*******t . Got you all going though. Didn't he (she).clap2.gif

Just sat back and let other people have the say on there view. Yes these are all true i could name names but will not as one is a sponcer of this site.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what was your Question?

What would you do too?

What you should do is mind your P's and Q's cos you only know one side of the story. They are all grown up and they can sort it out without having it spread all over a forum.

actually i know both sides of the story's, its amazing how some men try to find excuses, whats the point in coming on this site and posting lies.

I have been to the UK with my wife a few times and met some other Thai Scottishcouples. Nothing else in common with the guys.

My wife isn't interested either. Some sad cases.

"How did these people end up together?", I often wonder although it's pretty obvious.

Never marry a Thai woman unless you've lived in Thailand for at least 3 years.

Now that last line is some dam good advice.

It's one of my strongest opinions after seeing so many relationships fail.

The other one is never buy/build a house in her name until you've been married for 5 years.

Try this one then.

I came to Thai to compete in a surfboard competition in Phuket.

I met a nice young lass from Isaan. . . . and made her pregnant. In order for her to make a pro-life choice, I gave her enough money to build a house. In Isaan. Well. Nong Kai, it turned out wasn't a cosmopolitan city with what was once an international airport, but a "province", and the house was built on the outskirts of a village, about as far as you can fling a village away from civilisation.

I never bothered with papers. I just said its for you and our kid.

The gene tests returned positive. . . and despite long absences, 6 years later, I am as welcome there, as the time it all started.

She says the house is mine. Papers or not.

In spirit.

Its even been through an, another woman phase.

I've had many girlfriends and a couple of ex-wives now and this is the lovingest, loyalest lady I think I've ever met.

So for me. There are no rules in this world.

People are people and the same anywhere.

Other than there own particular, peculiar and fascinating culture, there is nothing typically Thai, as far as morals or ethics go.

It saddens me to see so many people trying to pigeon hole other people and make definitive statements about others, according

to their own limited experience.

This is all bigotry and racism and I wish people would get over it.

Great story. My wife is a gem also.

I have however seen some shockers. My last divorce to view cost him about 9mn and he was at the end down to zero in the bank. He was looking at having nothing back if friends hadn't helped him.