15 year old couple arrested after murder of motorbike taxi driver in South Pattaya

webfact

15 year old couple arrested after murder of motorbike taxi driver in South Pattaya

bike-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Late on Friday Night Police were called to a remote street in South Pattaya to investigate the apparent murder of a motorbike taxi driver which was quickly followed by the arrest of a 15 year old boy and girl.

At the scene, Police formally arrested the boy and girl who revealed that they were in a relationship and had met each other at a Young Offenders Institute where they had just been released from.

The pair had a plan to hide close to a remote street and decided to locate themselves inside Soi 15 off the Thappraya Road. A motorbike drove up the street and was ambushed by the pair.

The boy was armed with a knife and stabbed the driver, later named as Khun Amnat aged 46, twice in the chest, once in the neck and once in is left side after the victim failed to comply with a request from the boy to hand over his valuables, which took place at knife-point.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/108432/15-year-couple-arrested-murder-motorbike-taxi-driver-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-11-09

****Thai language removed****
Can someone tell me, what these two kids did on the road at that time anyhow? We're told to observe Thai values and culture - taken, but I rarely came across so much juvenile crime - mostly going unpunished - as here in Pattaya!

Edited by metisdead
Thai language edited out of post. This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.
  • Like 1

Had the motorcycle rider being a lone foreigner I wonder if they would have acted in the same way? If so that his chilling.

They would hardly have been able to tell in the dark who it was so surely they intended to attack anyone that happened to come along?

I think they didn t care WHO was coming...just needed money

i seen some the coments on here and find them quite sicking let alone sad these 2 people ok yes they are bad but maybe desperate i know thats no excuse and that boy should now go to prison for many years and the girl well not sure her part in this maybe as bad as egged him on who knows and for that poor man killed maybe he had wife and children the whole thing so sad the end really of lot people lifes for a few bhat

yes so sad everyone involed here is a loser

hard to think what was he thinking

• Like 1

people forget that without proper education (or wrong education) we

are just animals.Look at nat geogr. In real nature animals kill

every day ,some times without purpose,just for fun .Nature is cruel,

has to be cruel ,or we were all extict long time ago.

People are anti nature,make their own rules ,and living by these rules

life is less cruel...for the lucky ones.But it does't take much to become wild again !

Look at Syria,Pakistan,...streets of Chicago at night....fighting children....

Some believe we are not animals because we have a polished outside,we wear clothes and have money ....?

But deep inside we are common animals ,so dont be "shocked" if you see people behave like animals ,it's

rather normal.

D.Racula

• Like 1

Bad to the bone.

agree ,,,,,but unfortunately here come the do gooders ......these two should

be eliminated now ...im serious ...remove all useful organs and then send them on their way ...rip tp the poor murder victim ...

No!... that's a bad solution to this tragedy.

Obviously a spell in the young offenders institute did not quite yield the desired results for this pair of delinquents. 

You should be aware that young offender institutes worldwide are in most cases the perfect breeding ground for adult criminals.

And juvenile criminals too it would seem as this case unfortunately shows.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

When will the dumbasses in charge learn that criminals need to be punished and rehabilitated, a simple slap on the wrist and a few nights in the slammer won't change a dam_n thing !!!!!! RIP to the victim of retards....

Punishment yes. Rehabilitation does not work. The low crime rate in Saudi Arabia, Singapore, etc. shows that punishment is a great deterrent.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Obviously a spell in the young offenders institute did not quite yield the desired results for this pair of delinquents.

Oh don't be so pessimistic - they found each other in the institute didn't they - sweet luvvy duvvys. giggle.gif