English Teachers Needed!

from TH forum

Internationa school , assumption Rayong needs 40 foriegner teachers

20 males

20 females

(no worry about work permit)

for more info , call Khun. Saharat 01-4316883

credit - pantip.com

Interested parties should be aware that Assumption BangRak has recently been playing a lot of games with salaries, contracts, etc. Check out the teflwatch.org site for more details on this scam and make sure that Assumption Rayong does not play the same games. (it involves asking foreign teachers to accept HALF the 60K salary offered, AFTER hiring them).

Good luck.

Btw, Bambina, it would help to post more details- salary, duties, etc., etc.!

"Steven"

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know the Assumption Schools, Colleges and Universities hire their teachers by means of the St. Gabriels foundation.

I know one of the people of this foundation as a very strict, concious and reliable person. I can't imagine that the St. Gabriel Foundation is behind this scream for teachers or some scam, but this is Amazing Thailand and you never know how a wind blows.

Interested parties should be aware that Assumption BangRak has recently been playing a lot of games with salaries, contracts, etc. Check out the teflwatch.org site for more details on this scam and make sure that Assumption Rayong does not play the same games. (it involves asking foreign teachers to accept HALF the 60K salary offered, AFTER hiring them).

"Steven"

This situation has been resolved AFAIK. It was half salary for just the summer session. For the school year, the offers came in close or better than originally stated. Nevertheless, several teachers left as a result of the way it was handled.