Two Russian tourists abused by drunken Thai teenage gang

webfact

2 Russian Tourists Abused by Drunken Thai Teenage Gang

pdn03.jpg

A drunken Thai teenage gang abused 2 Russian tourists on the Pattaya beach but they were immediately arrested by police. The teenagers claimed that they were attacked by the Russians so they followed them and set about them with chairs in revenge.

PATTAYA – November 11, 2013 [PDN]; At 1.15 a.m. Pol. Col. Yongyuth Wanneua (Deputy Inspector of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province) sent a police team and volunteer police to inspect the incident of the Thai teenagers assaulting the foreign tourists. The Incident occurred at the side of Pattaya beach, opposite to the group of Best Friend beer bars, Moo 10 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

When the police arrived at the incident the officers found 5 male teenagers carrying weapons such as glass bottles and plastic chairs scuffling with the foreign tourists therefore the police rushed to intervene and arrested 2 Thai male teenagers but the others managed to escape. The 2 arrested teenagers were in a drunken state.

They are identified as Mr. Chaowarit Srikhlai, aged 25 and Mr. Oh, aged 19.The 2 foreign men are identified as Mr. Denis Zraev, aged 33 and Mr. Evgeny Seivnin, aged 34, both of them are Russian, Mr. Denis Zraev suffered an injury to his nose a scratch wound on his right knee and his body was bruised. His friend suffered some cuts and scratches so the police called the rescuers of Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation to perform first aid for the 2 injured tourists.

Full story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/11/09/2-russian-tourists-abused-by-drunken-thai-teenage-gang/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-11-11

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you be a teenager when you are 25 ? They use a special lotion or creme ?

And should it not be " Two drunken Russian tourists abused by teenage gang" ? Sorry to all Russians for the generalization !!

How can 4 people armed with weapons attacking people simply be abuse? More like affray and assault with a weapon serious crimes in Australia

Maybe they used language as sharp as knives

biggrin.png

How can you be a teenager when you are 25 ? They use a special lotion or creme ?

And should it not be " Two drunken Russian tourists abused by teenage gang" ? Sorry to all Russians for the generalization !!

You must have X-Ray eyes or something, or maybe mine aren't working today because I didn't read anything about the Russians being drunk. Where did it say that?

Quality tourists welcomed by quality locals!!w00t.gif

what makes a quality tourist ? coming from western Europe ? Australia ? US ? so the people of other countries are not good enough ? could be interesting to know according to your opinion what define a Quality tourist.

soi41 obviously feels he is quality and superior to the Russian tourists. I wonder how he works that one out?

• Like 1

Well they have the tourist court on their side and will get a slap on the wrist and a 500 bht fine. 

there,s a joke court to match all the other courts in Thai.who remembers the phrase "Crime doesn't Pay" ? Well as with many issues in LoS it's the opposite fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You must have X-Ray eyes or something, or maybe mine aren't working today because I didn't read anything about the Russians being drunk. Where did it say that?

It's true .... you did not read !!!

...they look like they could hardly get out of a chair...how likely is it that they decided to set upon 5 guys....

(...oh, sorry...if a Thai says so...)....then why did the other 3 run off......and these 2 had to be caught.....such nonsense that has to pass for truth....

It's true .... you did not read !!!

Ah.. So it was just a racist remark, that's okay then. I thought my eyes were playing up or something!!

Getting really sick and tired of all this crap on "quality tourists" It is totally meaningless and as ineffectual as "quality locals". Pattaya acts as a magnet for this sort of depravity and all quality tourists would bring is deeper pockets for the scum bags that roam the streets free from meaningful retribution.