Death of Jakkrit: Mother-in-law admits she ordered killing

webfact

Dr. Nitawadee is hot...hard to believe she's in her early 40s and has two kids. I'd do her in a heartbeat.

Get in the queue xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.JwCxzAWj6x.png

Looks and brains...always a turn-on.

She looks a hard faced evil bitch to me --- very far away from hot by LOS standards.

• Like 2

SO, YOU guys always be careful your mothers-of-law.

About the murder person ............. BIG JOKE cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif and no-one believes it.

Other way this guy deserved what he is got, hope comes back soon as PIIIIIIIIIIIIIII shock1.gifshock1.gifshock1.gif , and Tv and Newspaper companies can sale more advertises with it.

Other way this guy deserved what he is got, hope comes back soon as PIIIIIIIIIIIIIII shock1.gifshock1.gifshock1.gif , and Tv and Newspaper companies can sale more advertises with it.

It is easy to listen to the accused's side of the story when the deceased is not here to defend himself against the accustations.

Don't forget this is a women that sat down with her daughter and both inlaws whilst being interviewed in detail on channel 3 and told straight out lies to the entire nation. The very day she claimed she first found out that it was her " mother " that did it. It takes a certain kind of person with a certain skill set to do something like that so chillingly. Sociopath ??

And she has continued to send police on wild goose chases with her continued lies over the past weeks. If it was as bad as she said it was then she should have fest up straight away with her story. Not go stealing stuff out of a guys safety deposit box a month before you have him killed. xshock1.gif.pagespeed.ic.Q3XOm0fuQs.png

• Like 1

Extended shopping trip to Singapore, anyone?

While you are there, say hello to Mr. Red Bull junior.

sent from my hippo phone

The weather in Dubai is great now.....rumours says TS is getting lonely there.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Divorce?? No let us do it the Thai way, hire a hitman!!w00t.gif

So the shooter, stupid Somchai, is going to spend the rest of his life in jail. And those two lovely ladies walk!

Makes me wanna puke!

Makes ME wanna puke how he beat her up to the point of having a miscarriage. And abusing his own children. Divorce?? You obviously know nothing about how how complicated an abusive relationship is.

• Like 2

The decedent was a low life and this woman deserves a medal and a bonus of millions of Baht (if in fact she had anything to do with 'his' demise)

Thailand and the world in any event is a better place for his departure coffee1.gif

An extraordinary comment. Note his widow looks as though she never had a difficult day in her entire life. Habitually abused women look like her mother when they are only thirty something. How many written police reports exist to support her story?

The decedent was a low life and this woman deserves a medal and a bonus of millions of Baht (if in fact she had anything to do with 'his' demise)

Thailand and the world in any event is a better place for his departure coffee1.gif

In my humble opinion one cannot blame a mother for trying to protect her daughter from a vicious a***h**e. Good on you, Mum !

Divorce?? No let us do it the Thai way, hire a hitman!!w00t.gif

So the shooter, stupid Somchai, is going to spend the rest of his life in jail. And those two lovely ladies walk!

Makes me wanna puke!

Makes ME wanna puke how he beat her up to the point of having a miscarriage. And abusing his own children. Divorce?? You obviously know nothing about how how complicated an abusive relationship is.

One shouldn't forget that It is easy to listen to the accused's side of the story when the deceased is no longer here to defend himself. wai.gif

Thailand and the world in any event is a better place for his departure coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif width=32 alt=coffee1.gif>

Did you know him personally or are you you taking the mother in law's word for it?

What if he was a descent guy who just happened to marry the wrong girl with a greedy mother in law?