Muted response to Suthep's calls for 'civil disobedience'

webfact

You guys did good getting the amnesty bill off the table, now it's time to grow up & go home.

Even if they pushed the city into chaos & pulled off some kind of coup; what would change? Only the faces. There would still be the same old self serving corruption. Until there's a decent educational system here (without the nationalistic brainwashing) it will always be the same old thing.

Sure would like to see a little peace & equality in this world!

I would agree with you if the amnesty bill was "off the table" for good. However, we have had two senior figures, including her ladyship, describing it quite differently; i.e. "suspended" and "shelved". Both descriptions suggest that this is not yet over...!!

Call my office this morning.

Guess what.

I am the only one who did not turn up.

And about tax, my HR say they will deduct from my pay cheque as usual, and deliver to RD as usual.

I had always thought that my company support Suthep / Mark / PAD / Yellow / Multi Color/ Coup etc

A couple of questions:

1) Did you not discuss the possibility, beforehand, of not turning up to work with your friends in the office?

2) Do you have any friends in the office?

This is for sure a crime ! But this gang and it's leader Suthep. T. Are protected by the military constitution law and the group of unvisiable people who finances this mass demonstration!

Care to tell us the cost of this mass demonstration.

Better still compare it to the red shirt one where they had to hire demonstrators and buses to bruing them in. Unlike the anti government one where people came on their own. People who are intelligent enough to know when they are being screwed people that don't need any money to demonstrate for democracy People that want what is best for Thailand.

Give us the break down you have made a claim now back it up.

I for one am very interested in the costs.wai2.gif alt=wai2.gif>

I am waiting

You guys did good getting the amnesty bill off the table, now it's time to grow up & go home.

Even if they pushed the city into chaos & pulled off some kind of coup; what would change? Only the faces. There would still be the same old self serving corruption. Until there's a decent educational system here (without the nationalistic brainwashing) it will always be the same old thing.

Well as any one who has been following knows amnesty is not off the table just set back a little.

With an attitude like yours I suppose nothing would change. Fortunately people who have been following the goings on with the government and the behind the scenes facts know that things can change they just need to cut some of the dead wood off and rearrange the players.

He and his fellow dems that resigned from parliament have deserted the constituencies that voted them in to represent them. Do any politicians these days they ever seek election in order to represent the electorate that voted for them? Are they allowed to stand again in those constituencies at any future elections? In my mind, this is dereliction of duty to the public and deserves some sort of punishment.

As for jamming electronic devices, any developments in this regard will no doubt come back to bite.

Well that is one way to look at it. On the other hand they are showing their constituencies how little the PTPredshirts are willing to listen to them. They are saying we are not allowed to represent you so we in all good conscience can not continue to take your money from you.

If you have been following Parliament would you not agree that is the way it is?

The last two paragraphs of that article are beyond freaky.

Paranoid people in the hot seat methinks.

Or an intelligent technological response to demonstrations organised via social media?

If it is a democratic right to demonstrate, why should social media be blocked?

I remember some time back, BIB refused to allow mobile phones and cameras to be carried by demonstrators, and were criticised heavily. How is this not just a way to circumvent their use?

This is for sure a crime ! But this gang and it's leader Suthep. T. Are protected by the military constitution law and the group of unvisiable people who finances this mass demonstration!

Care to tell us the cost of this mass demonstration.

Better still compare it to the red shirt one where they had to hire demonstrators and buses to bruing them in. Unlike the anti government one where people came on their own. People who are intelligent enough to know when they are being screwed people that don't need any money to demonstrate for democracy People that want what is best for Thailand.

Give us the break down you have made a claim now back it up.

I for one am very interested in the costs.wai2.gif alt=wai2.gif>

I am waiting

Well as any one who has been following knows amnesty is not off the table just set back a little.

With an attitude like yours I suppose nothing would change. Fortunately people who have been following the goings on with the government and the behind the scenes facts know that things can change they just need to cut some of the dead wood off and rearrange the players.

cheesy.gif what are these FACTS? I have no problem changing Government, but do it through proper channels.

Not off the table. In 180 days it goes back to the house, where it will be voted in. I know that ,

because when the house first voted on it, the vote was 315 to 0.......

So really the only solution is change the government. I am joining the protest as well,

by avoiding going out to gogo bars ......clap2.gif

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Not off the table. In 180 days it goes back to the house, where it will be voted in. I know that ,

So really the only solution is change the government.

There is now way in hell they would vote it in. they are stupid but doing that would be akin to political suicide.

The last two paragraphs of that article are beyond freaky.

Paranoid people in the hot seat methinks.

Or an intelligent technological response to demonstrations organised via social media?

Intelligent response .... really?

Well a stupid response to "demonstrations organised via social media" would be to ban newspapers, for example.

Please explain your thoughts about my use of the word "intelligent".

Oh I see, it's a political comment. I say it's an intelligent response to a contemporary "problem" and you imply because it's related to the current government that use of the word "intelligent" is not suitable? Yes I see what you've done there . Shrewd, incisive political comment. tuzki-bunny-emoticon-044.gif

There is now way in hell they would vote it in. they are stupid but doing that would be akin to political suicide.

I guess the bill is now a bit of a zombie. It's neither dead nor alive and everybody is scared of it.

The government itself is not much healthier

I guess the bill is now a bit of a zombie. It's neither dead nor alive and everybody is scared of it.

The government itself is not much healthier

God forbidden me giving he Dems credit, but it may work out the best this way. If they did push it through that would be that. Game set and match, the army would come in and this time they would not stop until they got rid of all the TS clan- alternatively we can just go along on this course and hopefully the people can vote at the next election, whoever that may be,

Why would it be political suicide?, you think they give a damn what the electorate or opposition think?

cheesy.gif what are these FACTS? I have no problem changing Government, but do it through proper channels.

My dear Smutcakes, surely a poster of your experience realises that when an allegation, however unfounded, has been repeated a few times on Thai Visa, it becomes a "fact". Anyone who does not fully subscribe to these facts is a brainwashed red moron, who probably doesn't live in Thailand, and is most likely being paid to post by Thaksins agents, who are everywhere!

• Like 1

Posted Image  what are these FACTS? I have no problem changing Government, but do it through proper channels.

My dear Smutcakes, surely a poster of your experience realises that when an allegation, however unfounded, has been repeated a few times on Thai Visa, it becomes a "fact". Anyone who does not fully subscribe to these facts is a brainwashed red moron, who probably doesn't live in Thailand, and is most likely being paid to post by Thaksins agents, who are everywhere!

But it is a fact that the bill is not dead. It's sitting there for 180 days before it can be killed ... or voted in.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1