Good tile/bathroom workers in Krabi?

reflectionx

I am in urgent need of good tile/bathroom workers in Krabi. The workers from the project are total joke, and someone else(recommended by few) who was supposed to start the job today just told me that he couldn't do it because his workers decided to go back to their home province (wifey told me that this is common practice here, <deleted> beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu ).

I can't seem to find anyone who knows basic stuff like sloping to the drain, using at least 10x10 grooved trowels for large tiles, etc. I need them to lay tiles on the 1st floor (2nd floor is already tiled and is a disaster) and finish 3 bathrooms.

Anyone?

OK, finally hired guy who just finished his job laying tiles for the new Krabi Hospital and has worked for several hotels at Railay. The guy seems to do good job so far, we are using wet set method on 2" mortar bed in the living area as we need to raise the floor to fix some of the mess done by the previous workers. I did not need to show him the video "Trowel and error" (see on youtube) because he is doing it properly. So far so good, but still need to see how he will do in the bathroom, as this is the tricky part

The only thing I did not like is that he does not have large grooved trowel. For large tiles (larger than 30x30), it is recommended to use a trowel of size at least 10x10mm, but he only has 5mm. It is still ok for the wet set method, but for the bathrooms I will go buy one for him.

If anyone needs his contact info - send me PM thumbsup.gif