World Cup 2014, and the road 2 go there...

magnbol

I h a v e to see the playoff games, anyone has info about what channel-s are air´ng?

Tomorrow i must see Portugal vs Sweden, where can i watch? Anyone knows for sure a bar that airs that late at night?

Greetings!

/ M

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame one of them has got to go yet shit like Saudi Arabia and Iran get to send their feeble teams for a whupping.

Stupid qualifying system, it should be like the Davis cup; teams should have to earn their place at the top table.

Agreed.

FIFA wants to keep those minnows happy though. There's a lot of loose moola out there in minnow land.wink.png

How are they ever going to get strong when, apart from a tournament every four years involving six or so of them, they are usually playing equally shit teams?

Because they are treated like they matter, instead of consigning them to play only in dross competitions. It connects the fans to the possibility of one day being in with the big boys. It then just might encourage local money to come into the sport. Long process but IMO a better approach than your apparent ignore em they're $hit approach.

How are they ever going to get strong when, apart from a tournament every four years involving six or so of them, they are usually playing equally shit teams?

Because they are treated like they matter, instead of consigning them to play only in dross competitions. It connects the fans to the possibility of one day being in with the big boys. It then just might encourage local money to come into the sport. Long process but IMO a better approach than your apparent ignore em they're $hit approach.

Try and read Santi you ignoramus. I said it should be done like the Davis Cup where, when you beat your peers, you are automatically elevated to play stiffer competition, so it's a regular thing. And by the time the World Cup comes around the top 32 teams in the word will play for the world cup instead of eliminating half of them and sticking some minnows in for a leathering in the group stages.

The important thing is that the shit teams get to play tougher opposition on a regular basis. That's the only way they are going to get better.

It will also give individual players more visibility so they will be bought to play in a better level of competition, which will also improve their game.

Edited by Chicog

OK - that's enough.

Im fed up with you flaming me. "idiot", "Ignoramus".

How on earth you are allowed to get away with it by the mods I have no idea.

Do it one more time and either you go or I go off this site.

The game (Christians v Lions?) is on at 02:45 on True Sport 1 and a True HD channel. The True visions online programme guide is now cr@p so cannot see when/if it will be repeated tomorrow or thereafter

<snip>

OK - that's enough.

Im fed up with you flaming me. "idiot", "Ignoramus".

How on earth you are allowed to get away with it by the mods I have no idea.

Do it one more time and either you go or I go off this site.

Then don't quote my supposed "ignore them they're shit approach" when you haven't even read what I posted!

And man up you big baby.

passifier.gif.pagespeed.ce.4LsapYv4zC.gi

Edited by Chicog

It's a shame one of them has got to go yet shit like Saudi Arabia and Iran get to send their feeble teams for a whupping.

Stupid qualifying system, it should be like the Davis cup; teams should have to earn their place at the top table.

I'd much prefer KSA to qualify than France….I'd piss my sides clap2.gif

Come on Ukraine!!!

Edited by BangrakBob

Come on Ukraine!!!

Then there's something wrong with you. It would be amusing for a moment but who wants to watch Ukraine leathering Saudi Arabia 6-0?

Edited by Chicog

Come on Ukraine!!!

I would be heartbroken if France didn't make it.whistling.gif

• Like 1

Come on Ukraine!!!

Then there's something wrong with you. It would be amusing for a moment but who wants to watch Ukraine leathering Saudi Arabia 6-0?

I wouldn't prefer Saudi for the footballing spectacle, but France not qualifying would tickle me pink no matter who took their place.

Hi,

I believe that the match Romania-Greece will finish as over2,5 today…The first match finished 3-1 for Greece..It’s sure that Romania want to achieve as soon as possible a goal..The match will open and i believe that the score of H/T will be 1-1 and the match will finish as over 2,5…And the odd of the over2,5 is 2.38!!!

thumbsup.gif

Hi,

I believe that the match Romania-Greece will finish as over2,5 today…The first match finished 3-1 for Greece..It’s sure that Romania want to achieve as soon as possible a goal..The match will open and i believe that the score of H/T will be 1-1 and the match will finish as over 2,5…And the odd of the over2,5 is 2.38!!!

thumbsup.gif

Good God almighty !!biggrin.png

I am afraid they did and won 3-0 to turn it around. Croatia had a player sent off in the first half.bah.gif

The big story of the night was a sensational hat trick by Ronaldo in Sweden. All 3 were goals of the highest quality. After putting Portugal ahead early in the 2nd half it looked all over but Sweden battled back to lead 2-1 with 15 minutes to go both by Ibrahimovic. Ronaldo settled Portugese nerves with an equalizer and then went on to complete his hatrick. A dazzling exhibition of speed of thought, movement, control and expert finishing. Wonderful to watch.. Surely he will win the Baloon D'or for this year.smile.png