Thai Immigration arrest Dutch national accused of sexual assault

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Pascal Theodorus, aged 40, Dutch nationality, according to the arrest warrant of Liewarden city, Netherlands, after he assaulted a girl aged 12 and became pregnant.

The first male pregnancy. Will make a fortune!

Wasn't Arnold Schwarzenegger the first pregnant guy? Maybe the steroids made him so weird.-w00t.gif

Dude....he got a 12-year-old pregnant.....how messed up is that.

Yes, it is sick, but Asians (Thais included) had done that exact same thing for the past 5,000 years. That cop (with the microphone) has got absolutely "nothing" to gloat about,...all things considered.

What a stupid comment, that cop isn't representative of the Thai pedophiles who have surfaced over the past 5000 years!!!

I wonder how many 12 year old Thai girls he fuc_ked whilst he was here in the land of grins?

Apparently none. it would seem the Immi police were acting on the request/info of Dutch authorities which must be a hideously brutlly harsh disappointment to the TV judge them on the spot brigade" I[ll wager there were many sets of hugely outraged fingers hovering over keyboards ready to spout the usual bile, only to realise he's done nothing in "their" precious Thailand to give farangs a bad name.....

He'll no doubt be dealt with back in Holland where he'll get all he deserves thanks to a proper court and legal procedure....

Proper legal procedure?? more like the dark ages, I've heard people are still getting stoned in Holland.

He was on the run for the Dutch police for over 12 years and was tracked down by a Dutch crime reporter acting on a tip.

This guy Pascal is a poor excuse for a human-being and gives the Dutch in general and the Frisians in particular, a very bad name. He should be banged-up in the Bangkok-Hilton for a few year, before extradition to The Netherlands, because the Dutch Justice system will treat him with velvet gloves, unfortunately.

Anyway; kudos to the Real Pursuers who got this guy arrested, which includes our Journalist, the Dutch Int. Recherche and a good friend of mine who shall remain anonymous, but whose efforts should be applauded loudly, just like an enthusiastic audience would have for legends like Elvis Presley and the like !

Still a proud Frysian

clap2.gif

Totally disagree, re:Pascal's behavior giving Dutch people a bad name. Agree, re: the Dutch judicial system being far too lenient. But where do you draw the line of extremes, between harsh treatment (to fit the crime) and humane punishment (to fit the crime). From my "limited" American point of view, the world could learn much from the Dutch, especially in that regard wai2.gif

He sounds a right bad sick Pedo send him back home to Holland and lock him up for a long time once he has been castrated, I presume the passport wanted fugitive warning light comes on in Immigration office when a evil person enters Thailand so it would just be a case of going round to the address they put on immigration entry card and picking them up Job done easy peasy .

He was on the run for the Dutch police for over 12 years and was tracked down by a Dutch crime reporter acting on a tip.

This guy Pascal is a poor excuse for a human-being and gives the Dutch in general and the Frisians in particular, a very bad name. He should be banged-up in the Bangkok-Hilton for a few year, before extradition to The Netherlands, because the Dutch Justice system will treat him with velvet gloves, unfortunately.

Anyway; kudos to the Real Pursuers who got this guy arrested, which includes our Journalist, the Dutch Int. Recherche and a good friend of mine who shall remain anonymous, but whose efforts should be applauded loudly, just like an enthusiastic audience would have for legends like Elvis Presley and the like !

Still a proud Frysian

clap2.gif

Totally disagree, re:Pascal's behavior giving Dutch people a bad name. Agree, re: the Dutch judicial system being far too lenient. But where do you draw the line of extremes, between harsh treatment (to fit the crime) and humane punishment (to fit the crime). From my "limited" American point of view, the world could learn much from the Dutch, especially in that regard wai2.gif

I beg to differ with that last Poster: The legal system in The Netherlands is FAR too lenient when it comes to violent crimes committed there. Recently, a self-confessed murderer received 16 years, which - in practical terms - means that he will 'do' possibly 7 to 8 years and then, in a prison which is more like a 3 star Hotel than a real prison. These inmates have access to computers, TV, brilliant sports facilities, you name it: they've got it. In fact, it wasn't that long ago that in some prison the inmates went on strike because they were "bored" with only the 1 choice of beer provided with their Sunday Dinner . . . . . . . Oh nooooo; the Dutch Legal System is totally warped and hardly represents "punishment", which is what it SHOULD be.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

The country name from a Dutch citizen is The Netherlands. Although often used, "Holland" is just a small part from The Netherlands.

@Arjen: Correct; that is why I refer to myself as being from "The Netherlands", never from "Holland", since I am, in fact, a "Frysian" . . . . . pretty hilarious, but also true.

guitar.gif

Still a proud Frysian

clap2.gif

Is that anonymous dutch guy who you call a friend a poor excuse of a reporter who works for an English rag from pattaya wich is run by a guy who was convicted of things such as pimping in his country of origin and has reinvinted himself in pattaya?Maybe he could do a story on him .