Thai Immigration arrest Dutch national accused of sexual assault

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 arrested at On Nut Rd ,well i live in that area and there are literally hundreds of aficans in this area who conduct 419 scam and base themselves in the area hiding there cocaine.I sat down with a guy from uganda who was quite open to chatting about the internet scams ,not suprising it wasnt more arrested .

He was on the run for the Dutch police for over 12 years and was tracked down by a Dutch crime reporter acting on a tip.

This guy Pascal is a poor excuse for a human-being and gives the Dutch in general and the Frisians in particular, a very bad name. He should be banged-up in the Bangkok-Hilton for a few year, before extradition to The Netherlands, because the Dutch Justice system will treat him with velvet gloves, unfortunately.

Anyway; kudos to the Real Pursuers who got this guy arrested, which includes our Journalist, the Dutch Int. Recherche and a good friend of mine who shall remain anonymous, but whose efforts should be applauded loudly, just like an enthusiastic audience would have for legends like Elvis Presley and the like !

Still a proud Frysian

clap2.gif

I wonder what the copper is singing holding the mike?

He is singing a rather out of tune version of "Holiday" which for some strange reason is popular here. He should be singing the theme tune to "Locked up abroad" though. clap2.gif

Edited by newermonkey

Elephant round up in Surin

farang roundup BKK

good work

round some more up

there must be 1000's of crims living in thailand

lets get them all out

and start rounding up the illegals the overstayer ect

come on Thailand life your game

Can someone please point out the man who "became pregnant" as i believe that it is very unusual.

No... but the inmates in the jail will identify him very quickly.

Inmates 555 they do their time, and then serve more time in the temples, where they can do anything they like again, there is no Abbott or anyone in charge them I see it all them time drinking smoking of course buying DVD ect , I have been into one monks room he had a Big screen TV DVD play and a set of bronsen golf clubs

this is not what Buddhism is about

Edited by redutedog1