Does come you out of the ears already also

PeterSmiles

I live almost 20 km outside Pattaya .

Vladimir, that qualifies as the boonies, mate. Where is all the noise coming from then?

Other members have answered that question already in post #13 and #21.

For those Native English speakers that still can't get their head around the phrase " coming out of the ears " I found this picture, among many similar, on an English website.

post-187611-0-69729300-1384692605_thumb.

• Like 1

mate, I live even closer to the water here(maybe 100 metres at most) and it is bullsh*t, thump, thimp, thump constantly with fireworks going off every 30 minutes or so. Luckily it didnt start till around 5 pm but it will go all night now, we usually sit up on the balcony looking at the water and watch the fireworks and lanterns float away. Will go over at 11pm and set ours afloat on the water and send up a lantern then come back home, might wonder around for a bit if it isnt raining. The thump thump thump tends to give me a headache because it is just so bloody loud(to think I was in a band when I was younger with bloody loud heavy rock), I think it is the rythm though that screws you up. Anyway better help get everything ready, hope you do manage some sleep tonight, I might have to slip a few vodkas in to help I think.thumbsup.gif

Peter,

Those comments by native English speakers come out of my ears too.....

English may only be our second language, but for them it is their only language.

And that jd chap, right, no further comments.

PS. You want to hear my Heineken joke?

:) working on language #7 now ....

and that JD chap is awesome :)

Peter,

English may only be our second language, but for them it is their only language.

smile.png working on language #7 now ....

and that JD chap is awesome smile.png

Let me guess, English, American, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand and Scottish. The seventh one will be a lot tougher I guess.biggrin.png

Edited by PeterSmiles
  • Like 1

Peter,

Those comments by native English speakers come out of my ears too.....

Posted Image working on language #7 now ....

and that JD chap is awesome Posted Image

Let me guess, English, American, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand and Scottish. The seventh one will be a lot tougher I guess.Posted Image

Australian shouldn't be too tough if he can handle Kiwi.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Peter,

smile.png working on language #7 now ....

and that JD chap is awesome smile.png

Let me guess, English, American, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand and Scottish. The seventh one will be a lot tougher I guess.biggrin.png

Nah, easy - rubbish.

I think OP might mean 'have you heard it too?'

No

Oh ........................................ No .... coffee1.gif

If you've not heard it yet, then maybe you're not in Thailand ?

Anyway since this morning I get lifted out of my chair every 5 minutes by a sound similar to 3 kg TNT exploding

I would like to extend a welcome to Thailand to you. Now you have one year to locate a place remote from Loi Kertong. pretty sure I misspelled it but you get the drift.

If you're posting on an English language forum you should have a basic command of our lingo.

Or, if you're drunk or stoned, wait until you get straight before posting.

Nope, it is not a requirement.

As long as it can be understood, if you are not too anal, the replies are fine.

I too found the OP a little difficult, but refrained from answering until he explained, he has explained, so please grammar police and spelling detectives, have a break.

• Like 1

.....strange.. but I understood the op... now I am worried. I live in Chiang mai and the battle sounds started saturday, dusk to dawn for 2 nights an amazing ammount of explosions. what I always find interesting is that the locals don't get bored lighting them, where do the find the enthusiasm to keep at it?