Does come you out of the ears already also

PeterSmiles

I live about 300 meters from a small river, and since this morning it's like world war III has started. No I'm not talking about red, yellow, blue or whatever color protests, but about Loy Kratong.

I'm also not talking about some fireworks, but sounds like a V2 bomb has just hit.

This going on continuous since 8am. I hold my heart already for tonight.

Maybe if you had one Chang less, you would Kow Jai.biggrin.png

Title should read Does it come you out of the ears already also .

I haven't had a Chang in over eight months and I still don't understand what 'Does it come you out of the ears already also' means :)

Maybe I should have one.

• Like 2

I think OP might mean 'have you heard it too?'

No

Oh ........................................ No .... coffee1.gif

If you've not heard it yet, then maybe you're not in Thailand ?

Anyway since this morning I get lifted out of my chair every 5 minutes by a sound similar to 3 kg TNT exploding

If you're posting on an English language forum you should have a basic command of our lingo.

Or, if you're drunk or stoned, wait until you get straight before posting.

If that was a requirement, I guess this forum would be very quiet.

By the way, apart that I missed the word " it " I would think it is correct English grammar.

As in " Does earwax come you out of the ears already "

Itg is actually a free translation of an expression in my native language, which can be understood as, my head is so full of it that it has started coming out of my ears.

Seems not to work in English though biggrin.png

Aha

'I've had it up to the eyeballs with .. (insert annoyance)'

Other than the unintelligible title (and explanations) I have a river right behind me and the answer is No... fairly silent here.

Hey, lucky you, but I have so far noticed from other posts of you in other threads, that to you never happens what happens to all others around here.

Just one more example that you live in a perfect world, I guess.

By the way, apart that I missed the word " it " I would think it is correct English grammar.

I don't believe that is correct English grammar. "come you out" doesn't make sense.

I don't believe that is correct English grammar. "come you out" doesn't make sense.

Maybe it isn't.

Am I still eligible for a visa after all this ? biggrin.png

Maybe it isn't.

Am I still eligible for a visa after all this ? biggrin.png

That's like asking the doctor before surgery: Will I be able to play the piano after the operation?

Other than the unintelligible title (and explanations) I have a river right behind me and the answer is No... fairly silent here.

Hey, lucky you, but I have so far noticed from other posts of you in other threads, that to you never happens what happens to all others around here.

Still difficult to understand what you are attempting to convey.

Do you mean that people have different experiences in Thailand? If so then you are correct. Are you complimenting me on my resourcefulness in staying away from farang ghettos? If so, then thank you. I currently am about 3KM from the provincial offices, and 100m from the river. It is almost silent here and the noise that I do hear is from a neighbor working on a car. When I ride my motorcycle into the city center in a few minutes the first thing I will pass is a baked on blood stain, on the main road, where a motorcyclist was killed. I guess that makes the world not perfect, but instead, makes it Thailand.

Still difficult to understand what you are attempting to convey.

Do you mean that people have different experiences in Thailand? If so then you are correct. Are you complimenting me on my resourcefulness in staying away from farang ghettos? If so, then thank you. I currently am about 3KM from the provincial offices, and 100m from the river. It is almost silent here and the noise that I do hear is from a neighbor working on a car. When I ride my motorcycle into the city center in a few minutes the first thing I will pass is a baked on blood stain, on the main road, where a motorcyclist was killed. I guess that makes the world not perfect, but instead, makes it Thailand.

I also don't know what you try to accomplish with your remarks, but I doubt that the bombing sounds around my place have anything to do with farangs and their " ghetto's .In fact it has been a while that I have seen a farang in my neck of woods.

Edited by PeterSmiles

No farang in Pattaya now, Peter? Wow! But what my remark about farang ghettos meant, is that people who cluster tend to have similar experiences :) Pattaya, due to its very nature creates a mindset in its residents that tend to gravitate along certain lines.

No farang in Pattaya now, Peter? Wow! But what my remark about farang ghettos meant, is that people who cluster tend to have similar experiences smile.png Pattaya, due to its very nature creates a mindset in its residents that tend to gravitate along certain lines.

I live almost 20 km outside Pattaya .