MC alarm in Chiang Mai?

roadsaints

Hey guys, anybody know where to find a good MC alarm system here in chiangmai? Brands such as spy or Scorpio? And in your opinions, is it a good deterrence method or I should just use a disc lock everywhere I go which is prone to false alarms? Thanks...

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

If you cannot find one in Chiang Mai, try DX.com they are a Chinese Company

and have several different models ,they give very good service and all goods

are shipped post free, when on the site I am sure you will find all kinds of good

gear to tempt you.

I bought one for my daughters bike,as could never be sure she all ways use the

the chain and lock I told her she must put on. anyway I just bought a cheap one

easy to fit in about half hour,under the panels,so cannot be tampered with,and

it works very well,

regards Worgeordie

I had a SPY alarm sent from the UK about 18 months or so ago with the intention of having it fitted to my BMW. Unfortunately I was warned off by those that fix these bikes that this could cause problems on the electrics. So I have, still in its box, a radar type alarm with a couple of remotes that are supposedly able to kill the engine from some distance away (3km?) and let you know if its being tampered with. I am away working at present but If you ever became interested I expect I could come up with further information.

Thanks guys for the replies. I will be sure to check out that website. I'm guessing its kinda like taobao? And thanks dellboy also, let me check with Kawasaki if an alarm system will screw anything up. If not, I will send you a PM. The last alarm system I had on my cbr didn't last very long or do much good also anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app