Fatal Motorcycle Accident Near Pattaya Claims One Life

2. 54

Wine In Checked Baggage

3. 6

Words sentences that are offensive

4. 30

Tobbaco

5. 14

Why Does Kamala Harris Disrespect Minorities by Imitating their Accents.?

6. 2

Pickup Truck Driver Falls Asleep, Crashes into 2 Motorcycles, Leaving 1 Dead & 1 Injured

7. 509

Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

8. 25

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

9. 2

Fatal Motorcycle Accident Near Pattaya Claims One Life

10. 25

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

11. 105

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

12. 509

Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

13. 1,007

Its Happening - Law to Tax Overseas Income Now in Progress

Taxi to Airport at 3 AM

billaaa777

I have a flight going out at the wonderful time of 7 AM, which of course means I need to leave Pattaya somewhere around 3 AM or so.

Does anybody have a telephone number for a reliable taxi that speaks English?

If so, thanks in advance.

Edited by billaaa777

When I used to take taxis without booking them far in advance I stopped at the White Rose and arranged it. When I took a car service it was always a little more but infinitely mor comfortable. Usually a Volvo (new) with a great driver (Khun Lek I think) .. I will look for his number

When I used to take taxis without booking them far in advance I stopped at the White Rose and arranged it. When I took a car service it was always a little more but infinitely mor comfortable. Usually a Volvo (new) with a great driver (Khun Lek I think) .. I will look for his number

Thanks

Anybody?

This guy will not let you down.

He's not a company, but a private car owner. Well maintained, comfortable car and a very safe driver. Speaks English and is never late. You won't be disappointed. He's been driving me and my friends around for about 5 years.

Jack: 086 1488501

He charges 1200 baht

Edited by tropo

[email protected] Mr. T Taxi very well known here in Pattaya. 900 baht all inclusive

Well known doesn't necessarily mean good. It's a company which employs drivers and contracts out, so the reliability of their drivers is beyond their control. They've been known not to turn up. I've used them in the past and did have problems.

[email protected] Mr. T Taxi very well known here in Pattaya. 900 baht all inclusive

Well known doesn't necessarily mean good. It's a company which employs drivers and contracts out, so the reliability of their drivers is beyond their control. They've been known not to turn up. I've used them in the past and did have problems.

Sorry you had troubles with Mr.T. I have used him for about 5 years and no problems. If I had problems I surly would not have recommended him. Is your friend "Jack" a licensed taxi driver? If not I hope you haven't jeopardized him by posting an illegal activity. Maybe been better to do by PM instead.

Sorry you had troubles with Mr.T. I have used him for about 5 years and no problems. If I had problems I surly would not have recommended him. Is your friend "Jack" a licensed taxi driver? If not I hope you haven't jeopardized him by posting an illegal activity. Maybe been better to do by PM instead.

Yes, my driver (not friend) is licensed. He's been doing it a long time and he's probably even driven jobs for Mr T. I left Mr T for him about 5 years ago.

Mine is not the first report on here about problems with Mr T. I'm sorry if my negative report upsets you but when taxis don't turn up or turn up late it's a problem. To be fair, there's good an bad reports about Mr T, but it only takes one bad experience to send most people elsewhere.

Mr T doesn't do the driving. He has drivers for that and he can never guarantee his drivers will always be reliable.

Edited by tropo

I agree with you 100% about posting negative experiences about all issues on TV. In fact I recently posted a negative report about a dentist which I have received a lot of negative responses. I am also glad your driver is a licensed taxi service. I would consider using him if ever I have a problem with Mr. T. Anyway I am not upset about your post, just stating that I am satisfied with Mr.T. By shear volume Mr.T is bound to have some negative reports but until he does bad by me, I cannot complain. smile.png

• Like 1

I know many who have used Mr. T for years. Never a problem. He actually does have employees. About 16. His wife is now running things. When his drivers are busy, he has a network of drivers to choose from. I've had a few of these also.

I've used him at least 30 times over the past 5 years and have never had a problem. Almost every time was an early morning pickup at my home (2-4am) and a late night pickup at the airport.

With that being said, things can go wrong. But he does provide a very reliable service for a reasonable price. The drivers make very little, relying on tips instead.

• Like 2

Thanks for everybody's help.

Now I am more confused than ever, because when you need at a taxi to catch a plane at 3 AM, you really need a reliable driver.

What's confusing? You've got Jack, who I suggested or Mr T. It's 50/50 .... flip a coin. Jack will cost 200 baht more.

I'll make it easier. If he doesn't turn up, PM me and I'll pay you 1000 baht.smile.png I know my money is safe.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

He's not a company, but a private car owner. Well maintained, comfortable car and a very safe driver. Speaks English and is never late. You won't be disappointed. He's been driving me and my friends around for about 5 years.

He charges 1200 baht

I took your recommendations, thanks.

He does speak good English which of course is great.

I will report back on his service.

Thanks again

DON'T TAKE PT TAXI, our driver went to a gasstation without informing us in advance. He said that for security reasons we could not stay in the car and

that he should close it and take care of our Luggage. He certainly did, because later it appeared that he had stolen money from us.

We advise you to take a meter taxi to the airport.

He charges 1200 baht

I took your recommendations, thanks.

He does speak good English which of course is great.

I will report back on his service.

Thanks again

You're in good hands.

As I said a few days ago, I would report back on Jack's service.\

He was waiting downstairs for me at 2:45 AM, which was 15 minutes early.

Quick and nice ride to the airport.

Jack speaks pretty good English and he is a very nice guy.

I would definatly recommend him and I will surly use him again.

Thanks Les for the suggestion.

• Like 1