When the girls fight. They really do fight.

aussiejon1604

Personally wherever I am the first sign of violence I develop a huge yellow stripe down my back and gtfo as quick as possible ! I have no desire to get embroiled in whatever may develop .

A very wise man. I had to physically move a girl away from a set of steps where she seemed entranced by the build-up to a very nasty fight brewing between two groups of Poms (one didnt like the other guy's Man U shirt ..) a couple of years back, and the two main protagonists went hurtling down those same steps within seconds. She was all of 90lbs, their combined weight would have been somewhere around 400 lbs : I know Thai women grow up tough, but I dont think her body would have stood a chance. Even when they were rolling around on the ground trying to kill one another (over a Man U shirt, no less), people were crowded around trying to get a view of the bloodsport - I got in a cab and got the hell out of there. Soi 7/1, Sukhumvit Road Bangkok - still a side of that road I'm not keen on.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing that op would start a thread like this where in the western world you see black, white and all chicks from different races fighting it out and if you mean to say females would somehow fight less aggressively with one another compared to the males then you're clearly delusional.

Clearly delusional. No I was pissed and not being colour blind confirmed that there were no white or black girls or any other race present.cheesy.gif

You don;t see my pt. Look at your thread title when the girls fight they really do as if implying you have not ever seen any females fight before or that females fight less aggressively and coming from the west you should have known or seen females scrapping to have such a silly title.

Amazing that op would start a thread like this where in the western world you see black, white and all chicks from different races fighting it out and if you mean to say females would somehow fight less aggressively with one another compared to the males then you're clearly delusional.

Clearly delusional. No I was pissed and not being colour blind confirmed that there were no white or black girls or any other race present.cheesy.gif

You don;t see my pt. Look at your thread title when the girls fight they really do as if implying you have not ever seen any females fight before or that females fight less aggressively and coming from the west you should have known or seen females scrapping to have such a silly title.

Mate. Out of all the replying posts to this topic, you ARE the only one being antagonistic. I got your point. You win! I hope you get to feel a sense of achievement. Agreed. Woman world wide can go at bigger and better than what I saw in my OP. I wasn't although telling the story of a graded scale of competitiveness or violence with the intention of doing a diagnosis or Phd on where Thai ladies fighting abilities fall into on a world scale. I saw a fight. If your only objection is being critical of the context of my OP title, and you can't get past reading it in a literal sense then this is my last reply. Good luck to you.

• Like 1

Without a doubt, thai girls have that fire in their belly. Don't ever piss off a Thai girl.

Tell me about it.

Good thing is the girls don't carry guns.

Unlike Houston where they all do.

Edited by Bpuumike
  • Like 1

Years ago I worked on a fair ground in the UK. Number one rule from the gaffer was, never try and stop two women fighting, they'll turn on you, then when you've had your eyes clawed out and you are on the floor bleeding they will carry on with their scrap.

I found out later that the gaffer was so very very right.

• Like 1

...keep that in mind when the next foreigner is found dead in his room......anything is possible...fuelled by jealousy or greed...or just unbridled rage...

...never mind how big....just one shove in the middle will topple any unprepared individual.....

(...'fell'....'was drunk'....'no signs of struggle'....)

I don't blame people for not wanting to get involved, but I find it tremendously sad that no one bothered to pick up their phone and film this incident. Girl fights, especially those that involve exposed cleavage and weapons such as glasses and bottles create a huge number of youtube clicks and in turn provide a massive amount humor and enjoyment to people of every skin color and race across the globe.

Edited by msealey
  • Like 1

I don't blame people for not wanting to get involved, but I find it tremendously sad that no one bothered to pick up their phone and film this incident. Girl fights, especially those that involve exposed cleavage and weapons such as glasses and bottles create a huge number of youtube clicks and in turn provide a massive amount humor and enjoyment to people of every skin color and race across the globe.

I spent countless hours googling thai street fights,does that make me a bad man.

I truly only do it to contribute to them going viral and making a quid,lol.

• Like 2

Thai logic, let them fight so that one will loose face and leave, If the fight is stopped, before one has become completly dominate and stopped by a Thai man who makes that decisson it will continue day after day, completely different story if it was two blokes, cops couldn't get there quick enough to have some batton practice....so I was informed by a cop in Phucket.

was it the "Clinic" on Soi 7 go go ? if so about 2 years ago a gf go go dancer of mine and her 2 daughters working with her one dancer 19 and other 15 bar back up all got into it with a jealous nasty bar girl over whose customer was whom? actually it was the 19 yr old daughter and the other girl. Mom and 15 yr old tried to stop it and 15 yr got her teeth smashed out with a beer bottle and I paid 1000 towards her repair. What a mess. Police did nothing. nasty bar girl had a pen gun but police didn't take it away or comment. The bar did nothing to help the injured young worker. Life in Pattaya with the bar girls is very interesting. Happy I live up country now and no more bar girl friends. normal girls are even more fun guys!!

was it the "Clinic" on Soi 7 go go ? if so about 2 years ago a gf go go dancer of mine and her 2 daughters working with her one dancer 19 and other 15 bar back up all got into it with a jealous nasty bar girl over whose customer was whom? actually it was the 19 yr old daughter and the other girl. Mom and 15 yr old tried to stop it and 15 yr got her teeth smashed out with a beer bottle and I paid 1000 towards her repair. What a mess. Police did nothing. nasty bar girl had a pen gun but police didn't take it away or comment. The bar did nothing to help the injured young worker. Life in Pattaya with the bar girls is very interesting. Happy I live up country now and no more bar girl friends. normal girls are even more fun guys!!

So your friend had a fifteen yr old working in a bar,I would scrap that friend.

Not doubting that it was a good scrap. But, if you think Thai girls really fight, you should see Latinas or even more onerous Black women fight. Thai fights are amateur shows by comparison.

If any Farangs get involved, I wonder if the girls would fight with the 6 to one odds that the guys do.

Never, never, never, get involved with Thais fighting. Maybe you can held when the dust settles but not

until then. If one disappears, take off yourself, could be rounding up friends/ weapons. You never know.

I learned never to get involved many years ago. A crazy motorcyclist did a wheelie in the Soi, lost control and smashed into a noodle stall where a woman and baby were sitting. The baby was thrown onto the road. I collared the motorcyclist and told the onlookers to call the police. A Thai man sidled up to me and said "You are a farang. Nothing to do with you". So, never again.

• Like 1

Not doubting that it was a good scrap. But, if you think Thai girls really fight, you should see Latinas or even more onerous Black women fight. Thai fights are amateur shows by comparison.

I taught at a mostly black high school in USA. We teachers were usually more cautious when the girls were going at it. Seems guys in USA at least know on some level when they were beaten, and then we would step in (if earlier they would just go at it again later), and that was that. But girls.... more like to the death.

*sigh* Why is this in general topics and not in the Pattaya forum.....

I think this topic is appropriated for this forum.

I have seen a lot of comments asking OP to move the topic of discussion from general topics forum to the appropriate forum. I don't get it. Anyway, what type of topic should be discussed on this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Anyway, it's probably smart of you for stay out of it. So you would do something if it is in your country?

...recalling the recent story of a Thai contract worker stepping into break up a fight somewhere in Canada and got stabbed to death....a sad story indeed, in 2 days he was due to go back to his family in Thailand after working in the "patch" for 2yrs.

Stay out of it...and if in Thailand....I don't even rubber-neck, I tend to split in the other direction,fast.

If any Farangs get involved, I wonder if the girls would fight with the 6 to one odds that the guys do.

ya, Thai-guys do resemble a similar style of confrontation as the native Indian in my country.....fight one you fight them all....tribal mentality?