Horrific Sight

keithkarmann

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have even been known to pack human prisioners in the same way, stacking them in layers for transport. Compassion can be observed here on a daly basis as can be, the lack of it. There may have been a reason, for overcrowding, another vehicle broke down, did not show, etc.

• Like 1

This is not the west ,if it offends you ,live somewhere else .

That's a bit harsh, but I do admit there are more pressing matters than the comfort of pigs during a transport that is probably headed to the slaughterhouse.

This is not the west ,if it offends you ,live somewhere else .

My Thai wife thinks you are an XXXX. While I am not personally over concerned with the transport of pigs, this argument that non one can not like any aspect of Thailand is very silly as many Thais do not like certain aspects of Thailand and wish to see changes.

Edited by Rooo
Flame removed.
  • Like 1

Hah.. What a thread.. Well played OP!

See these pig transporters once or twice a week..

Always makes me feel like having moo ping with sticky rice...

But nevertheless Jane Goodall, give your mates at PETA a call, they'll lap this <deleted> up for breakfast..

Now, pass me the moo satay!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Where have you been ? Still dreaming about how wonderful is the world ?

It happens everywhere in the world and is caused by you and other people who want to eat cheap meat !

People should be allowed to eat only the animals that they raise or kill themselves, then we will see if so many of you still eat them !

In your own country or anywhere else, whatever are the laws, this is the way that animals live and die, so open your eyes, you will be smarter and the world better !

As mercenary as it may sound, the pigs are bred to be killed for food. Unfortunately, no one cares what class of transport they get on their final journey. Whenever I see a truck like that, I thank my lucky stars I'm not one of them!

Unfortunately, pork is also a heavily restricted import. I speak to local importers who bring in beef, lamb and other produce and they lament the growing conditions and quality of locally produced pork. Maybe you can seek out humanely raised and slaughtered producers, they must be out there. Shame bacon tastes sooooo good.

Hah.. What a thread.. Well played OP!

See these pig transporters once or twice a week..

Always makes me feel like having moo ping with sticky rice...

But nevertheless Jane Goodall, give your mates at PETA a call, they'll lap this <deleted> up for breakfast..

Now, pass me the moo satay!

We will have a variety of reactions to these practices, some think no meat should be raised for food, some think it is ok if the animal is treated well and killed in a humane way and some such as Grantsmith feel it is ok if the animals are tortured before death, .... pathetic but all to common.

Lol! youve obviously never seen how chickens are raised in western countries! glass houses pal?? lol

Sorry but I don't understand how your post relates to this topic.

I think the point was we're no better in the West.

Oh, i see, I am not living "in the west" but I did refer to general practices and particularly to the post attacking Peta and others that advocate for better treatment of livestock. I am not a vegetarian, I am willing to pay a bit more for meat that is healthier if available. How chickens are raised "in the west" is not the topic. (lol)...