Sawang Daen Din

bowitz

I know there has been some post's about SDD in here before, but i just found some old one's so i just start a new one.

Is there any daytime activities going on in SDD? I don't do jack sh.. during the day here and i am looking for something to do. And then i'm not thinking of sitting drinking coffee or that sorts. Some activities. Something that can get me off my ass.

Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch

=The true sense of life is, to enjoy as time goes by.=

Teach a bunch of small kids some english in your village. I saw that not far from Sawang in Chaiwan Amphoe

done by a German pensioner outside a small village, when he comes here. Sure for free!

He is an Ex Boxer, even a Amateur Champion to and thought also of teach them some Boxing.

When you give me a PM we can meet somewhere and let us talk what you could do with your ass. tongue.png

=The true sense of life is, to enjoy as time goes by.=

Teach a bunch of small kids some english in your village. I saw that not far from Sawang in Chaiwan Amphoe

done by a German pensioner outside a small village, when he comes here. Sure for free!

He is an Ex Boxer, even a Amateur Champion to and thought also of teach them some Boxing.

When you give me a PM we can meet somewhere and let us talk what you could do with your ass. tongue.png

I PM you when i come back from BKK. Fix some visa stuff, god nows how long that's gonna take

It's actually a reasonably new airport, not just sky diving, swimming, paint ball in theory, and learn to fly there as well.

Nice coffee shop to go too on the weekends just to go somewhere and meet people who jump out of planes

• Like 2

How about skydiving at the old airport just down the road from SDD? That would certainly get you off your arse! thumbsup.gif

Go skydiving is not the cheapest hobby. I'm trying to find something to do and not spend everything i have.

Skydiving is not to bad after you take your licence, but the licence and tandem jumps is not the cheapest thing to do. I have been up to the place and talked to the guy who works there, but everytime i've been up there it looks like a ghost town. No people, no guest, no nothing

Since i got some response in here i would ask one more thing if anyone knows. Are there any organised sports in SDD? For kids that is. Football, muy thai, volleyball, anything at all? I want to get my kids on to some sports. Age 8 (girl) and 6 (boy).

My kids do Football/Soccer/Tae Kwan Do/Music other family member play volleyball - all have local competitions, which are very popular days. Schools don't seem as good at sports, the pool has closed down again. :(

I see that it has been football games played in SDD today and last week. Anybody know about that? Good crowd, couldnt stay and watch, but i would like to know some more if somebody knows. Does SDD have a professional football team?

Police team, the original German owner of them "Mini Bar' played for them, they play also the smaller version of Soccer, go down to the police station, nice people, my wife sponsors the local teams in our village every year, for uniforms etc, plus a sign at the field when it's the regional competition.

• Like 1

Bowitz, the locals (Thai) are very friendly, just hang out at the games and ask around, bring a translator with you if you feel you need too

At least 8 Farang teachers in the town at the moment I believe teaching at the government schools some who are soccer mad (guess the nationality)