Big Wing CNX - Free Dyno and Beer

KRS1

Saturday November 23rd from 1pm - 6pm...cowboy night party 6pm-8pm

Honda Big Wing Chiang Mai will be giving free test rides for the CBR500 - Integra700 series bikes (don't know about CBF or CBX) ....and Dyno runs for the PCX, CRF,CBR and MSX....there will be a charge for other brands to make dyno runs...got some mods? come get it Dynoed !

Free beer, Krispy Kreme donuts, a cowboy night theme party...beer may come later, not sure what time burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

see ya there !

test.jpg

Edited by KRS1
  • Like 1

I don't think they will be doing the same at big wing Pattaya, don't think they are in party mood right now. The windows in the shop have been shot in twice this week, lol.

If they do I will only be visiting during daylight for sure or ask for a bullet proof west to go with the beers.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/109653/shootings-week-central-pattaya-motorbike-showroom/

Yes , well done Honda. Other companies should put on similar PR events to entice new customers over to their brand. Honda can afford to do this due to their sales numbers , but free beer and cakes gives everyone a good feeling - and happy people buy bikes !. Other companies should take note.

actually, now i am thinking, offering beer at a bike gathering in the afternoon is not a wise idea imo though.

beers are good when the day of riding is over and when riders are off their bikes at night.

open invitation to accidents as egos will bloom with every mug of beer.

Edited by ll2

actually, now i am thinking, offering beer at a bike gathering in the afternoon is not a wise idea imo though.

beers are good when the day of riding is over and when riders are off their bikes at night.

i think the beer will be in the evening. test rides and some other program is in the daytime.

too bad though, i want to get drunk and get on the dyno and rev the hell out of it...lol...just wanting to see if any power has been lost after 38k kilometers and no valve shim adjustments ever performed, cat removed for straight tube and no air filter.

i think the beer will be in the evening. test rides and some other program is in the daytime.

too bad though, i want to get drunk and get on the dyno and rev the hell out of it...lol...just wanting to see if any power has been lost after 38k kilometers and no valve shim adjustments ever performed, cat removed for straight tube and no air filter.

You rebel rider!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Where were the Dyno operators trained? There is more to it than just buying one and reading a book. They can just as easily damage your bike.

Your guess is as good as mine.

bike damage? ok now you just scared me. facepalm.gif

You rebel rider!

i make sacrifices for the benefit of mankind. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Where were the Dyno operators trained? There is more to it than just buying one and reading a book. They can just as easily damage your bike.

Come on. We are in Thailand. You really think that these people are trained. They probably just put your bike on it and dyno the sh_t out of it.

what a freaking waste of time, the friends of Big wing all got first lick at the dyno - no time for outsiders, told me to come back.....and it was true... the monkeys didnt know how to work it. Head mechanic set it up and left it to the chimpanzees.

had to sit through some stupid motorcycle safety videos for 1 hour, then had to watch another retarded demonstration for another hour. Was trapped couldnt leave.

when it came time to test ride the bike, they told us how we had to ride - screw it, gave my que ticket to someone else and left.

3 hours of stupidity, and the head mechanic was a prick, and they now charge 1000 baht for dyno. (but today was free)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

what a freaking waste of time, the friends of Big wing all got first lick at the dyno - no time for outsiders, told me to come back.....and it was true... the monkeys didnt know how to work it. Head mechanic set it up and left it to the chimpanzees.

had to sit through some stupid motorcycle safety videos for 1 hour, then had to watch another retarded demonstration for another hour. Was trapped couldnt leave.

when it came time to test ride the bike, they told us how we had to ride - screw it, gave my que ticket to someone else and left.

3 hours of stupidity, and the head mechanic was a prick, and they now charge 1000 baht for dyno. (but today was free)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

555 A bit like a ride day in Oz! First it's blow in the bag to see if there's enough alcohol in your system. Then it's a copy of your riders license. Then it's sign a waiver that makes me responsible for the first $1500 if there's an accident. Then the 20 minute spiel from the company bloke. Then you get a chance to ride the bike.....with a company guy in front and one at the back so you can't get jiggy with it!

Come on. We are in Thailand. You really think that these people are trained. They probably just put your bike on it and dyno the sh_t out of it.

You really think there aren't.? I know of only one dyno place in Bangkok that have had the training.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Sounds like chiang mai big wing sucks again!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Sounds like chiang mai big wing sucks again!

Honestly, the owner looked like he was pissed off at his dumbass staff...

During the demonstration, the test rider did a brake test for rear brakes only and almost ran through the front barrier...lol... cheesy.gif then he kept falling off the plank during the low speed demo - clap2.gif and they were trying to show us how to ride jejejeje thumbsup.gif

oh and there wasnt no 700 Integra to test.

Yamaha please bring that R25 here....please ?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

555 A bit like a ride day in Oz! First it's blow in the bag to see if there's enough alcohol in your system. Then it's a copy of your riders license. Then it's sign a waiver that makes me responsible for the first $1500 if there's an accident. Then the 20 minute spiel from the company bloke. Then you get a chance to ride the bike.....with a company guy in front and one at the back so you can't get jiggy with it!

I hate it when they wont let me get jiggy with it !

I don't think they will be doing the same at big wing Pattaya, don't think they are in party mood right now. The windows in the shop have been shot in twice this week, lol.

If they do I will only be visiting during daylight for sure or ask for a bullet proof west to go with the beers.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/109653/shootings-week-central-pattaya-motorbike-showroom/

That's perfect for a cowboy night. Dyno, beer and guns. Make it revolvers only just to be safe and authenticbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Head mechanic set it up and left it to the chimpanzees.

Possibly because he also doesn't really know how to operate it so in order to save face left it to others who...?

As for the friends? I'll give the benefit of the doubt that not know who would show up he arranged a few guy to provide, at least a show.

Told how to ride the bikes. Yes. have you any idea how the average rider would ride a bike that doesn't belong to them when out of sight of the dealer.

1000 baht for a dyno run. Do you want one or not? How much do you think the machine costs, etc.

• Like 1

Head mechanic set it up and left it to the chimpanzees.

Possibly because he also doesn't really know how to operate it so in order to save face left it to others who...?

As for the friends? I'll give the benefit of the doubt that not know who would show up he arranged a few guy to provide, at least a show.

Told how to ride the bikes. Yes. have you any idea how the average rider would ride a bike that doesn't belong to them when out of sight of the dealer.

1000 baht for a dyno run. Do you want one or not? How much do you think the machine costs, etc.

Not enough to charge 1000 baht. I drive an extra 1.5 to bkk to get a proper dyno from dirt shop...

Lets say they paid 1,500,000 and the average run takes 15 minutes on/ off and test.

Edited by yankee99
  • Like 1