accidents and insurance

leggo

It's with AXA. Their smartcare prime 2 plan 4. Had a couple of claims in the past with me being a clumsy bugger. Never a problem and I didn't pay a penny in private hospital. As much morphine as I could handle!

• Like 2

It's with AXA. Their smartcare prime 2 plan 4. Had a couple of claims in the past with me being a clumsy bugger. Never a problem and I didn't pay a penny in private hospital. As much morphine as I could handle!

Problem is I'm 68 and the cheapest private insurance is way too expensive .

Some companies offers a senior PA, Bangkok Bank for example have one up to 100 years of age (PA 1st Senior Plan), costs from about 2,000 to 5,000 baht/year depending of coverage. Kasikorn Bank may also have one. SCB changed in theirs, so they have separate PA for foreigner that is a bit more up-price, but also with higer benefits. However, most Thai PAs don't cover much for medical.

My wife has paid for the same policy for her mum since she was about your age so why not give them a shot.

Like i said i pay 9000 baht a year the same as my Thai family. Remember this isn't health insurance its personal accident insurance. The policy prices and coverage are on website. Axa are a huge international company. Nothing dodgy