Listening to Test Match Special/The Ashes in Thailand

pinkpanther99

Hi

Is anyone able to listen to Test Match Special or The Ashes in Thailand? I was listening to TMS online yesterday no problem but I'm not able to because of 'rights restrictions'. Is anyone else having the same problem? Does anyone have know of any other sites I can listen to match commentary online?

Thanks in advance

You will find it on the radio on "TuneIn" which runs on most devices and computer. It is also live now on the telly, on Sky Sport 2 here in Thailand via any number of ways.

post-63721-0-08664200-1385098632_thumb.p

Edited by joncl

Watching today, a gentleman in the crowd was standing with minature bat and pen asking Petersien to sign; just as he was to sign, the bat and pen with the yobo's beer were pulled back. A cruel trick on someone who denergrated Brisbane' sites. I thought very funny.

Aussies are stcking it to the Poms. Yes!cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

and gave them a hiding!!!!!

We will see if the go slow tactics of Cook will work now because at the moment they well odds on to suffer a thumping. Noone could 500 runs on the last 2 days. All Australia need to do is bat through tommorrow and maybe have 4 overs at them

Normally to listen to Test Cricket from Australia on the ABC you would go to ABC Grandstand Sport but this year there is no link available. However, there is a link to both the ABC Radio broadcast and the BBC Radio broadcast on the Cricket Australia site. Various Problems Notwithstanding the link is:

http://www.cricket.com.au/live/audio-stream

It doesn't always work.

There are a number of sights that let you watch the Ashes live for free. Live cricket 365 is one and when you get to the choice of programmes try Sky sports HD. If that's not available then try the other options. Also Live tv is another, amongst others. Do a google search for the ashes 2013 2014 tests and go through the various options.

aussies like cricket!!!!! they didnt seem to over last few months and they wont over the next few weeks! by the way do thais know anything about cricket?

Yes, there is several,cricket leagues, and youth cricket in Thaialnd. It is not big, but it's alive and well.

• Like 1

I get to Brisbane in the morning, I was looking forward to a few days cricket. I hope now it pisses down for the whole weekend

Actually rain IS forecast for Brisbane but it probably won't be enough.

Glad to see the Aussies getting back into it because beating them time after time was getting a bit boring and I was actually beginning to feel sorry for them. But giving them a one game start should make the rest of the series much more interesting. smile.png

Poms? The England team has too many South Africans in it. Do I see any New Zealanders or West Indians playing for Australia?If only Englishmen could play for England I would listen to the Test match commentaries.

Kepler Wessels started it all .whistling.gif