People Who Had Moved To Thailand.

Noora

Are here people who had moved to Thailand from another country? If are, i would like to talk with you on msn, because i'm not here so usually. I will move to Thailand and i would like to hear somethin that what is like to live in Thailand :o Or if you don't have msn, you can tell me here, when and why you moved to Thailand, and where from (what is your own country).

:D

Are here people who had moved to Thailand from another country? If are, i would like to talk with you on msn, because i'm not here so usually. I will move to Thailand and i would like to hear somethin that what is like to live in Thailand :o Or if you don't have msn, you can tell me here, when and why you moved to Thailand, and where from (what is your own country).

Welcome.

You are in the right place, for sure.

However, as this is a public forum, most of us prefer if you divulge all your personal details here publicly, so we can have a bit of entertainment, and then everyone can learn something about what it is like to live in Thailand.

So don't be shy, what are your specific concerns?

Edited by Thaiquila

Welcome.

However, as this is a public forum, most of us prefer if you divulge all your personal details here publicly, so we can have a bit of entertainment, and then everyone can learn something about what it is like to live in Thailand.

What do u mean with that concern? I don't understand so well :D

Welcome.

What do u mean with that concern? I don't understand so well :D

Exactly what would you like to know about living in Thailand?.....That's all. There is no need to PM. just post a question

Exactly what would you like to know about living in Thailand?.....That's all. There is no need to PM. just post a question

Everything :o How do u spend ur time, is in Thailand much entertaiment on weekdays?

The entertainment is non-stop in Bangkok. Same as in any major city of the world. A lot of time here is spent exploring all that is new. When you get over that, which for some may be never, you occupy your time doing the things that you normally do no matter where you find yourself. Thailand obviously has options that you won't find if you lived, say, in a northern climate. The biggest difference for those from places such as GB is that Thailand has thing thing in the sky called the sun. It seems to fascinate the 'ell out of them. :o

The entertainment is non-stop in Bangkok. Same as in any major city of the world. A lot of time here is spent exploring all that is new. When you get over that, which for some may be never, you occupy your time doing the things that you normally do no matter where you find yourself. Thailand obviously has options that you won't find if you lived, say, in a northern climate. The biggest difference for those from places such as GB is that Thailand has thing thing in the sky called the sun. It seems to fascinate the 'ell out of them. :D

Thank u very much about that comment :o I move to Phuket and i was there 2 months ago and it was so great, but do u people think, that in Bangkok is more things to do? If is, i don't change my mind, i just ask. Because Phuket is still million times better than my whole country! If Bangkok is cooler than Phuket, i still content with Phuket, cause it's better than my country. If u understand what i mean.

Hi Noora!

Many of us would be happy to share information about Thailand, Thais, and favorite sexual positions among other things...

Ofcourse, if you're a respectable female who feels offense to such a comment, all my sincerest apologies...

Why don't you break the ice and tell us about yourself...where did you come from? What interests you in Thailand in the first place? Is it work opportunities or a love of south east asian charm, or do you hope to be swept off your feet by a balding, aging, and/or fattening chap from Texas?

Yin Dee Ton Rup :o

Edited by greenwanderer108

The entertainment is non-stop in Bangkok. Same as in any major city of the world. A lot of time here is spent exploring all that is new. When you get over that, which for some may be never, you occupy your time doing the things that you normally do no matter where you find yourself. Thailand obviously has options that you won't find if you lived, say, in a northern climate. The biggest difference for those from places such as GB is that Thailand has thing thing in the sky called the sun. It seems to fascinate the 'ell out of them. :D

Thank u very much about that comment :o I move to Phuket and i was there 2 months ago and it was so great, but do u people think, that in Bangkok is more things to do? If is, i don't change my mind, i just ask. Because Phuket is still million times better than my whole country! If Bangkok is cooler than Phuket, i still content with Phuket, cause it's better than my country. If u understand what i mean.

Bangkok is a fly / honey trap...once you get stuck in it, it's quite a task to break free.

Phuket is a paradise, albeit geographically doomed for your great grand children...

lots of good sex, relaxation, and headaches to be found in both places...

So what's your home country?

Thank u very much about that comment :D I move to Phuket and i was there 2 months ago and it was so great, but do u people think, that in Bangkok is more things to do? If is, i don't change my mind, i just ask. Because Phuket is still million times better than my whole country! If Bangkok is cooler than Phuket, i still content with Phuket, cause it's better than my country. If u understand what i mean.

Bangkok is a fly / honey trap...once you get stuck in it, it's quite a task to break free.

Phuket is a paradise, albeit geographically doomed for your great grand children...

lots of good sex, relaxation, and headaches to be found in both places...

So what's your home country?

If you can't work out what country the OP is from you are even more stupid than i thought. Try looking under 'FROM' for starters. :o

Edited by English Noodles

You men are daft sometimes, why would a new person on a thread post an avatar like that?????? Tell me???????? That is not a picture of NOORA. It's Uma and all the others. Well maybe not but it's a weird post and I suspect something fishy........