True Visions Volume

smoochy

Howdy all.

Stuck with True Visions and have noticed recently the disparity in volume between the dialogue and background music/effects.

Watching MotoGP, I can barely make out the commentary over the roaring bikes. I had figured it was due to the feed but have recently noticed that movie channels have the same effect.

Wreck-It Ralph is one Fox Movies now and when there is only dialogue, it is nearly impossible to hear. Thus, turn the volume up. Then there is a chase scene or some wrecking and it's unbearably loud.

Does anyone know what the reason for this is? Because Thais don't care about English dialogue? Is there some setting I can change to equal out the volume levels? It's extremely irritating when watching something while the family sleeps and having it suddenly blast out explosion noises.

Cheers.
Smoochy

Check the settings on your TV audio. You will have a range of audio options that set to cinema, dynamic, sound equalising etc etc. Play with these to find the best listening option.

There will still be some variation between the odd channel, but you should find that the foreground/background sounds should be better matched if you use an appropriate setting on your TV.

I have had the same problem, and I have called True a number of times. They finally made a service call and told me that there was a problem with my sound system. I replied to them that the sound was fine when I play DVD's. but they looked at me like I came from another planet.

Howdy all.

Stuck with True Visions and have noticed recently the disparity in volume between the dialogue and background music/effects.

Watching MotoGP, I can barely make out the commentary over the roaring bikes. I had figured it was due to the feed but have recently noticed that movie channels have the same effect.

Wreck-It Ralph is one Fox Movies now and when there is only dialogue, it is nearly impossible to hear. Thus, turn the volume up. Then there is a chase scene or some wrecking and it's unbearably loud.

Does anyone know what the reason for this is? Because Thais don't care about English dialogue? Is there some setting I can change to equal out the volume levels? It's extremely irritating when watching something while the family sleeps and having it suddenly blast out explosion noises.

Cheers.

Smoochy

totally agree and I thought I was going deaf

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app