Still talking to her

jimBaaaa

I've been speaking to a bargirl on skype for three months (most days), since coming home from holiday in August.

I'll be going back in march for another month with her, to decide whether to develop a relationship or knock it on the head and move on, a decision that will be made after month is over (or earlier), at this time though I do love and/or desire her and don't want to break my promise to see her again.

I won't send money to her or won't help her financially as it then means it's a financial arrangement from the very beginning and I will never know if she loves me or the money, she was told on Skype early on that financial help for her would only ever happen if genuine feelings grow and I decide to live there, I won't be a sponsor, simple. It's However there is a man who is sending money to her from Australia, he has been sending 30,000 baht a month to her for the past three years, but doesn't seem to have any ambitions to move there for her, only to have an annual visit, she has already stated that she doesn't love him but the money is to good to let him go, until I can decide if I am to move there for her. I understand completely that it would be stupid for her to do such a thing, I know that money allows her to send more money to her daughter and have extra luxuries, in my eyes though I don't see how that is beneficial for him to grow a relationship with her when he is in Australia, out of sight, what is the point of sending money if your not serious about following it up with a move to LOS, it's like these men WANT to be sponsors. However, as of last week though i put her financial set up with him in jeopardy by posting a picture of me and her on Facebook, I tagged her in the photo and left some romantic words, he has seen the photo leaving a comment under the photo basically telling her it's over, understandably she is pis*ed off with me but she seemed calm after her little rant and told me she will ring me tomorrow

I do sometimes think it could get deep with her in march for not being a generic farang

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You already know the answer to this question don't you? you just want us to agree ,well knock it on the head ,i know that sometimes ,yes sometimes a marriage to a bar girl works out ,that is if you live here and take her out of the bar straight away ,but your best bet if you want to marry a Thai girl is come here to live and marry one who has never worked bar . And believe me when i say i have nothing at all against bar girls ,many of them are really nice and great fun , in the bar.

The OP seemed to dwell on the fact that she had a pretty good sponsor in place to the point of questioning why someone should behave this way.

Then he royally sh!ts in his so-called girlfriends nest by posting pictures of him with his favourite hooker on FB for all the world (but particularly the sponsor) to see.

Needs his head examined if he thinks that he has done himself any spring time favours.

Well, here is an easy 5 point Step by Step Guide:

1) Fly to Thailand and tell her you love her and that you are prepared to move here to live with her.

2) Tell her you are personally bankrupt and financially have to start all over.

3) Tell her to stop working as a prostitute and say goodbye to all her friends at the bar.

4) Tell her to find a normal job and that she has to financially support you, until you get back on your feet.

5) Move into an apartment in her name and make sure she does no. 2 and 3.

If you get to no. 5, then you will know that she really and truly loves you - and you will never have to worry about that in the future. But good luck with getting past no. 2. smile.png

(PS. Number 1 and 2 can also be done over Skype, to save you money and time. Hope she does not block you there...)

GOOD LUCK!

Edited by khunpa
  • Like 1

Ignoring the fact that OP might be troll;

Because a lot of people knock on BGs, the OP probably does not expect a BG to be clever enough to manipulate people, when in fact

BGs are very smart when it comes to that. They are like investors, except they put time and effort into different ventures.

Some fail, some pay out. Those that pay out, generate a nice monthly income, interest or dividend if you will.

I find it admirable, except that these 'investors' are not transparent to all parties involved, which makes it a scam.

Her rant for losing a 3 year investment was over as she regained her composure and focus on maintaining her latest investment: our OP.

As the OP says it is a BG, we can safely assume how he has met her and to what extent they have become intimate, and at about what cost.

OP knows that this girl is deceiving a person, knowingly and willingly, yet of course with him it would be different.

In fact, OP has been with the girl, WHILE the Australian philanthropist has been sending her money (about THB 360,000 a year for

a few weeks to have her exclusively to himself).

Now maybe OP is correct when he says that "it's like these men WANT to be sponsors", but OP should also know

that these men probably DON'T WANT the girls they sponsor to carry on their trade while being sponsored.

Yet his BG does, and although she might be a very nice good-hearted girl, care for her family etc etc, it is a proven fact

that she does lie, cheat and deceive. Does the OP want a serious relationship with that kind of person?

If the good looks and perfect shape make up for her current transgressions, the OP should only go forward when he can make absolutely

sure he is not the next absent philanthropist: by marrying her and living with her in the sticks.

• Like 1

The OP seemed to dwell on the fact that she had a pretty good sponsor in place to the point of questioning why someone should behave this way.

Then he royally sh!ts in his so-called girlfriends nest by posting pictures of him with his favourite hooker on FB for all the world (but particularly the sponsor) to see.

Needs his head examined if he thinks that he has done himself any spring time favours.

NanLaew, I agree with you about the OP, he did not want to commit, but killed the golden goose... She should be

nice in hopes he returns, so she can cut his balls off while he sleeps. Stupid is as stupid does.

• Like 1

I do sometimes think it could get deep with her in march for not being a generic farang

Totally agree. She's almost certain to have told her colleagues that she has met the most handsome non-generic falang and that he has put paid to 30,000 baht of monthly income but she has forgiven him.

She's probably on the way back to the village at this very moment, skint, but extraordinarily happy.

God bless you, Jim.

Edited by wooloomooloo
  • Like 1

I reckon we should find out first what he did with this ...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/668621-patong-for-a-months-holiday/

In March I'm going back to Phuket for a month, ill be staying with the bar girl I fell for on my first holiday there, staying at her place. Can anyone suggest some good things to do (other than drink whiskey and have lots of sex)? my budget will be around £3000.She suggested staying on phi phi for a few days.

Walks like a Duck ...

Talks like a Duck ...

It's probably a ... ...

... or it could be true love ... biggrin.png

• Like 1

I'll make this simple and to the point, without being too abrasive or offensive. This is the same you will hear from every other post, but probably with a lot more aggression and/ or insults:

you're being scammed. Everything you have said points to the long con. Do not go back and see her. If she's taking money from one, she's taking money from more. Back out now.

baaaa baaaa

Agree with other members here.

TROLL!!!!

He is already making other threads where he make sure he mention the lady's type of work.

Then again, it is something shiny dangling infront of many of the members, so go for it boys, act as it is a real story.

Would someone please help me? I'm an Australian and I've been sending 30K baht to a bar girl in Thailand for 3 years now. She swore she loved only me, but recently a picture appeared on her facebook page with another farang. I feel like jumping off a balcony. What can I do?

Sincerely,

Heartbroken.

Ask your freinds on the Pattaya addicts forum. There are thousands of losers there usually Poms or Australians, who defend fools who sponser prostitutes. 15,000-30,000 baht / month is approx. the going rate.

Would someone please help me? I'm an Australian and I've been sending 30K baht to a bar girl in Thailand for 3 years now. She swore she loved only me, but recently a picture appeared on her facebook page with another farang. I feel like jumping off a balcony. What can I do?

Sincerely,

Heartbroken.

Ask your freinds on the Pattaya addicts forum. There are thousands of losers there usually Poms or Australians, who defend fools who sponser prostitutes. 15,000-30,000 baht / month is approx. the going rate.

Whoosh ...

• Like 1

Firstly, I am surprised she has both of you on the same Facebook account.

You would think at 39 years of age she would have learned some common sense.

Wait, she's 39?

I missed that bit.

That's quite a few miles on the odometer. Bet the suspension is a little soft, the diff is a tad noisy and the transmission is shot.

Trade it in for a newer model with better paint.

Never buy the first car you drive in Thailand. Beginners mistake.

• Like 1

Haha no trolling here gents, I real am man who has fallen for a 39 yr old hooker, at 24 myself I do believe this is unheard of? I am fully aware of all the stereotypes, the hidden agenda of the bargirl and what is expected of a farang boyfriend, but I am care free and will crack on with the plan, maybe it will get volatile whilst I'm there, maybe I won't return home or maybe the plan will go as we hoped but either way I need to proceed, just to know. Like I said if it goes tits up I move on. I know I'll get scrutinised by most people and told I'm crazy, or that she has a saggy pus*y (which she doesn't) and is to old and "why not just get an 18 yr old bar girl" or "just get with a girl in my home town" or "your a good looking lad, why are you doing this to yourself", well I like to different to my peers and the fact she is 39 fascinates me, I'd never get with a women that age in England

You already know the answer to this question don't you? you just want us to agree ,well knock it on the head ,i know that sometimes ,yes sometimes a marriage to a bar girl works out ,that is if you live here and take her out of the bar straight away ,but your best bet if you want to marry a Thai girl is come here to live and marry one who has never worked bar . And believe me when i say i have nothing at all against bar girls ,many of them are really nice and great fun , in the bar.

Good advice "i claudius", but you forgot the age thing, ie look for a partner the same age, and not some stupid 20 years age gap.

Haha no trolling here gents, I real am man who has fallen for a 39 yr old hooker, at 24 myself I do believe this is unheard of? I am fully aware of all the stereotypes, the hidden agenda of the bargirl and what is expected of a farang boyfriend, but I am care free and will crack on with the plan, maybe it will get volatile whilst I'm there, maybe I won't return home or maybe the plan will go as we hoped but either way I need to proceed, just to know. Like I said if it goes tits up I move on. I know I'll get scrutinised by most people and told I'm crazy, or that she has a saggy pus*y (which she doesn't) and is to old and "why not just get an 18 yr old bar girl" or "just get with a girl in my home town" or "your a good looking lad, why are you doing this to yourself", well I like to different to my peers and the fact she is 39 fascinates me, I'd never get with a women that age in England

That explains it, you are from the UK. What is it with you guys from the UK,and your bar girl wifes ?What is the advantage ?