Suthep vows to end everything before December 5

webfact

Inflammatory and reported post removed.

In using Thai Visa I agree:

1) To respect fellow members.

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

Think about that. Even LBJ couldn't get rid of that much opposition

This whole thing is a <deleted> joke!....It doesn't matter who is "leading" the country...as they are all corrupt!...yellow, red, black, white green etc...they are all the same and are strictly in it for their own personnal gains...I really feel sorry for the mindless "cattle" that follow and act at the snap of a finger by these selfish greedy tyrants.WAKE UP PEOPLE!...If you really want a change for the better, then get rid of all the existing scum on both sides and stop following idiots that make promises to you that will never be fullfilled

He did not elaborate but said that after the Thaksin regime falls, a people’s committee would be appointed to form the people’s government to run the country temporarily.

??? Is it as easy as that?

Why not challenge Yingluck to have a snap election? How about if Yingluck still wins?

Rally again?

Just before the Pro-Taksin mob start their barracking - just remember that this old bokkie, Suthep, prevented the amnesty for Big Brother in Dubai succeeding.

The risk of real civil war if it had gone through was very real - and though that risk has subsided - it has not gone away, until the happy day for Thailand, when we are reading of Taksin in Dubai's final demise.

• Like 1

Isn't this the guy that gave the order to open fire on civilians about 3 years ago??? I hope they lock this guy up for good. But it is only wishful thinking.

Although the order given to use live bullets is a little over the top, he was just doing his job to control the situation. It is call Situation Management.

• Like 1

Is the real story here that the provinces especially Issan are getting wealthier on the expense of the Bangkokians. Companies are relocating to Issan especially Khon Kaen and Udon Thani. Urbanisation. property developments and increased consumption. Anticipation of a high speed rail link and the poor are reaping in the benefits. If what i say is the case then this seriously does undermine the stability of Thailand till the next election which should be as soon as possible. No doubt Suthep has a point with regards to this Govt and not accepting the Constitutional courts ruling but what is the real issue?

Is the real story here that the provinces especially Issan are getting wealthier on the expense of the Bangkokians. Companies are relocating to Issan especially Khon Kaen and Udon Thani. Urbanisation. property developments and increased consumption. Anticipation of a high speed rail link and the poor are reaping in the benefits. If what i say is the case then this seriously does undermine the stability of Thailand till the next election which should be as soon as possible. No doubt Suthep has a point with regards to this Govt and not accepting the Constitutional courts ruling but what is the real issue?

The poor in Issan survive by having their children working on the Eastern seaboard, Bangkok and the surrounding provinces, remitting money home every month.

There is definitely increased consumption with pick-ups becoming the norm in many places.

But the price of rice is collapsing- millers don't or won't buy so the poor are reduced to selling their rice for a pittance, 6000 or 7000 baht a tonne .

Looks like the Reds have found a home here. Bring back their cherished Mr. T., no doubt.

Yes, doesn't it make a refreshing change from the transplanted Republicans / Tories and their Murdoch-esque rants.

I remember running over a man whole cover in very old old village that was pulled out of its hole and placed on a curb so just a corner was over hanging. Because of the tight space, my truck ran over this small section and broke it.

When i backed up to get out of a soi, there was a women standing on the street with her hand out demanding I pay her for the slab, of course I refused. With in a day they had contacted my wife

who was asked to meet at that location with the police. When she arrived the whole village was out in the street with two police officers. Now mind you, this slab of concrete was already broken across the entire slab in more then one place which is why I am guessing it was removed. The cracks where so old that they discolored and growing weeds out of the middle all the way across.

While I did not know about the meeting until after the fact, my wife paid for the slab to be replaced. The motorcycle taxi driver responded by saying, ok good, I will call off my people. In front of the police he had stated that they were going to hurt me and my truck because I wouldn't pay the old women and while you could clearly see that the slab was beyond repair we had to pay for a new to replace, this is without mentioning the fact that they placed it partially in harms way or hanging over the curb and again you could tell it had been that way for awhile.

My point is, this mentality runs very deep. " My people", I for one don't belong to anyone and I take responsibility for my mistakes. In Thailand they can't seem to grasp this concept. Which is why

this will keep happening over and over all the way down to the students who aren't held accountable for not doing their school work. Who are given passing grades because if they don't the parents will pull them out of school. I have witnessed this myself, a father pulling two children out of a school because they gave his daughter a low but passing score.

I don't get it?

• 2 weeks later...

It's almost 11th dec and he's still barking. What the hack is going on with that old man �

Maybe he deeply cares for the future of his country and wants to make sure Thaksin's system is dismantled for good. Or he wants to be assassinated and become an instant Thai folk hero.

It's almost 11th dec and he's still barking. What the hack is going on with that old man �

Maybe he deeply cares for the future of his country and wants to make sure Thaksin's system is dismantled for good. Or he wants to be assassinated and become an instant Thai folk hero.
I've been watching this mess since decade a go and as far as I am concerned he's as deadly as cobra :) shouting and screaming and demanding childish stuffs. Looks like he need one nice punch to wake him up from his long dream :) hahaha

Isn't this the guy that gave the order to open fire on civilians about 3 years ago??? I hope they lock this guy up for good. But it is only wishful thinking.

Although the order given to use live bullets is a little over the top, he was just doing his job to control the situation. It is call Situation Management.

It was more than a little over the top for the poor bastards who were shot in the temple grounds whilst seeking sanctuary. If it had been a war rather than " situation management" that would have broken every rule in the law of armed conflict!