Fastest way from BKK

I have a visa already and just need to get out and back to get another 3 months stamp however I will be in bangkok at the time so dont know the options

what is the fastest and cheapest way to fly out of bkk and back in the least amount of time in one day.

Country and options please

cheers

From my experience a flight on AirAsia to KL and return same day was the fastest and cheapest route. I assume you have a multiple Non-O visa since you stated you will get another 90 days. I used KL due to the easy flight scheduling and no visa fees. I flew in the morning to the LCCT in KL, entered through immigration and had lunch at the terminal. Then returned to BKK that afternoon having never left the LCCT terminal until my flight.

Edited by asiaexpat

Fastest - Quick Turn around flight to Singapore and back.

As there are so many flights to Singapore, this is usually a frequent and cheap route.

Additionally with the efficiency of Singapore airport its easy to make the plane back.

Unless you can get an extremely good deal - it wont be the cheapest, however, I've flown TG to Singapore for about 5000 baht in the past.

Otherwise - the quickest is probably a Minivan Visa run trip to the Cambodian border.