Thaivisa to launch new online shopping portal

george

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paying for goods is a big problem as most of us expats do not have a credit card and cannot get one so online shopping is a major problem

Yeah I don't think it will work at all, as even most thais don't own a credit card, and if they do, they are reluctant to use it online.

Decent bedding, ESPECIALLY flat sheets of tasteful design and colour! Preferably plain colours. Super thin duvets and their covers, without these gory cartoon characters, flowers or horrible psychedelic designs! One can get good flat sheets and the top shops, at a TOP price which I'm not prepared to pay. B2000 and up.

+1

Real bedspreads. Nice curtains. Flat and fitted sheets.

Decent western towels that unlike Thai towels actually absorb moisture/

Grocery and kitchen items. Especially organic an unsweetened /no preservative things (I have to drive an hour and a half each way to get unsweetened soy milk!!). Good quality mozzarella and ricotta, other cheeses. Nuts other than cashew and peanut.

clothes in Western sizes.

Books for those of us unwilling to go Kindle.

• 6 months later...

George I think it would be easier to run it on an Amazon/Ebay basis with individual sellers plus your own products otherwise the logistics are going to be immense.

I haven't seen any of the items listed you can't already buy on Phuket (except for the beer/wine kits which are supposed to be illegal - homebrewing, but there again, so are 'sex toys' huh.png ), not a single thing. That's one of the many joys of living on Little Sicily cowboy.gif Robinson's has tasteful bed linen, however do agree it's expensive, but then it is in the UK too. If you go to Big C expect cartoon covered crap.

I know it is a mockup and the france address is just for trial purposes but I would never buy off a place that did not have a fully checkable physical contact address. I know for this website you have not real contact identification and privatised ips and though there is nothing wrong with that for this I would not buy from it.

While the rest of the World seems to be ordering Thai brides on line - we want Branston Pickle and corned beef. :-)

Anyway - shoes for me - in big fallang sizes... and good quality children's motorcycle helmets.

Sent from my C6902 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I know it is a mockup and the france address is just for trial purposes but I would never buy off a place that did not have a fully checkable physical contact address. I know for this website you have not real contact identification and privatised ips and though there is nothing wrong with that for this I would not buy from it.

You are wrong. Thaivisa domain info is not anonymized and we have a fully checkable, registered physical office address on Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok.

http://whois.domaintools.com/thaivisa.com