Thailand the hub

Kangawallafox

My hub of being Happy, Joyous and Free.

Oh gosh, there're so much negativities here. Finally, someone says something nice about Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Eeeeeeeeeer, he's in Scunthorpe..................Posted Image

I am too lazy to google it so what is scunthorpe?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hub of dominant, frustrated white males, incapable to listen to others, irritating know-it-alls, who cannot get any attention from emancipated females at home, and therefore coming to a development country where they can impress non-educated younger women with their supreme knowledge of basically everything.

This is exactly spot on!!

My hub of being Happy, Joyous and Free.

Oh gosh, there're so much negativities here. Finally, someone says something nice about Thailand.

Comments from the "Mumbles and Grumbles" community are more entertaining. Keep up the good work.

I will try and give an educated reply as reading the others replies they are the old arm chair lot.

A hub is a central for major companies and large enterprises like shipping and airlines. Singapore is the major shipping transit for cargo, it is also the hub for Qantas and Emirates.

I will try and give an educated reply as reading the others replies they are the old arm chair lot.

A hub is a central for major companies and large enterprises like shipping and airlines. Singapore is the major shipping transit for cargo, it is also the hub for Qantas and Emirates.

'educated reply' ... rolleyes.gif

QANTAS moved it's major 'hub' from Singapore to Dubai in April of this year when

it dissolved it's alliance with BA and teamed up with Emirates as the major stop over

point between Australia and Europe.

"the Kangaroo Route from Australia to London via Singapore will be shut down"

qantas-emirates-alliance-to-begin-april-2013

They, QANTAS, still fly into SIN of course and recently upgraded it's lounge at the same time,

but it's just done the same in Hong Kong.

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

'educated reply' ... rolleyes.gif

QANTAS moved it's major 'hub' from Singapore to Dubai in April of this year when

it dissolved it's alliance with BA and teamed up with Emirates as the major stop over

point between Australia and Europe.

"the Kangaroo Route from Australia to London via Singapore will be shut down"

qantas-emirates-alliance-to-begin-april-2013

They, QANTAS, still fly into SIN of course and recently upgraded it's lounge at the same time,

but it's just done the same in Hong Kong.

Well, he tried...didn't he..?

• Like 1

hub of dominant, frustrated white males, incapable to listen to others, irritating know-it-alls, who cannot get any attention from emancipated females at home, and therefore coming to a development country where they can impress non-educated younger women with their supreme knowledge of basically everything.

Don't forget the hub of the aforementioned know all frustrated white males who insist they are the knowledge base of all things Thai who post incessantly on TV in a condescending manner in order to reach the heady heights of a member who has those red letters under their avatar. They have finally made something of themselves after all these years!!!!

Yay!!! No doubt another suspension of posting rights coming up.biggrin.png

Right on Mudcrab.............Some seem to be failed school teachers from a previous life still trying to make the grade....Their advice is usually preempted with a lecture or a judgment call on the person asking with comments like "You should know better" or "Your here long enough now to know", etc., etc., etc., .....even though one might have made it perfectly clear the need for asking. Condescending is the perfect description. I ofter wonder what would happen if a person in a street stopped one of them and politely asked him (or her) "Do you know where a certain hotel is, although I have lived here a long time I don't know where it is" and was immediately lectured for not knowing because they are here long enough now. I think the inquirer would get away as fast as he could and tell the lads in the pub that night about the "weirdo" the met in the Soi today. ........Can they not see that they come across in a forum in exactly the same light.

Trying to be serious (for a moment). I refer only to global hubs, not regional hubs

- It is a hub for Thai food: nowhere else in the world do you get better Thai food at cheaper prices.

- It is a hub for Thai language use and Thai language education. Nowhere else in the world can compete.

- It is a hub for Thai massage: they are on every street corner and quite affordable.

- It is legitimately a worldwide hub for the commercial sex industry; I have never been anywhere else where it is so widespread, professionally run, and competitive in terms of price / service, and tolerated by the powers that be.

- It is a hub for the production of mulberry paper (in northern Thailand) ..... Not a lot of people know or care about that, I suppose, but pretty sure about that.

- It probably is a hub for the production of Durian..... not sure about that,.... maybe Indonesia or malaysia????

- It was a hub for rice export.......Maybe,,,,,, just maybe it will be so again, but I doubt it, as the country will soon get a reputation for selling rotten rice.... sure as 16 million tons of the stuff in storage.

I cant think of anything else.... can you?

Chicken. It's excellent for chicken.

It's also the hub of announcing a place to be a hub of whatever.

I think there should be a cap on hubs.

I think Thailand used to be a hub of natural rubber production.... hopefully it will bounce back soon.