China praises Yingluck's 'restrained' measures

webfact

The ONLY reason the police have not been violent is because the protestors haven't. I bet she can't wait for a protestor to do something stupid. The government wants it to turn violent because if it does then the protestors lose all credibility. They have tried very hard to provoke the protestors, but can't be seen to start it, they must make it look like it is all the protestor's faults. Let's hope they have enough sense not to take the bait.

"praised Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra′s reluctance to employ violence against the anti-government protesters"

Is there a need to employ violence against the basicly peaceful protesters?ermm.gif

If there's no need to employ violence why would 'not employing' violence need to be praised?blink.png

China should keep it's nose out of another countries business, their human rights record isn't something to be proud of , it can only be described as shocking and why the rest of the world bothers with them is beyond me, perhaps the mighty dollar has something to do with it, where money is concerned you often find brown noses. bah.gif

You can say that for farangs as well.We are only guest over here.Mind you own business.mfr_closed1.gif

China should keep it's nose out of another countries business, their human rights record isn't something to be proud of , it can only be described as shocking and why the rest of the world bothers with them is beyond me, perhaps the mighty dollar has something to do with it, where money is concerned you often find brown noses. bah.gif

You can say that for farangs as well.We are only guest over here.Mind you own business.mfr_closed1.gif

What a bullshit and waste of time story. YINGLUCK has done nothing as there is nothing she can do without getting herself neck deep in the quagmire she has created. Furthermore the Chinese ambassador praising Yingluck for her restraint is total hypocrisy as I have lived in China and have seen with my own eyes how they handle dissent. Clutching at the dirty end of the stick.

The Chinese love the Shins. Thai government buys rice expensive and sells cheap to the Chinese (for a small fee).

Winners: Chinese and the Shins

Losers: Thailand's tax payers

And you have or can produce documents showing the "Thai government buys rice expensive and sells cheap to the Chinese (for a small fee)"

I think not...

The price the government purchase rice for under their scam scheme is well known, G2G deals have been announced but the details have been kept secret - "at the buyers request". You believe this do you? Now why would the all these buyers want it kept quiet? Or might it be it's being sold very cheap making a big loss? (Not a real loss of course, just an accounting one as the dear PM/DM would say).

There has been some reluctant admissions that deals were sold at market prices which would indicate a big loss.

China should keep it's nose out of another countries business, their human rights record isn't something to be proud of , it can only be described as shocking and why the rest of the world bothers with them is beyond me, perhaps the mighty dollar has something to do with it, where money is concerned you often find brown noses. Posted Image

as hard ad it is... We could stop buying MADE IN CHINA goods.

That sends a bigger message. If they don't have us buying they are back to eating grubs with no clothes

Sent from my RM-892_apac_laos_thailand_219 using Tapatalk

YES,    Yingluk shows great restraint,   VERY Unlike the previous yellow government... 

Aussie... The ONLY reason restraint is held by yingluck is she is waiting on Chinese money. The coffers are not yet emptied. Then she will step down, call an election and again win toreap whatever else she can.

It is her family way.

People lose. News is made. Life goes in

Sent from my RM-892_apac_laos_thailand_219 using Tapatalk

as hard ad it is... We could stop buying MADE IN CHINA goods.

That sends a bigger message. If they don't have us buying they are back to eating grubs with no clothes

If we (the world collectively) had the intestinal fortitude to stop buying the cheap Chinese goods, that would surely send them a message.

If you want to see some serious internal strife, see what would happen in China when a substantial portion of 1.35 billion people sees their standard of living take a dive when we are not buying their crap anymore. After having tasted a bit of the (relatively speaking) good life, they would not be happy to see it go away.

You have to hand it to the Chinese. Fantastic negotiators. They get cheap rice and other Thai crops; and pay for it with their "high quality" goods, like the tablets and rail systems. The Shin gang get 2.2 trillion to play with.

The Thai people ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, er, well, they get improved life style and infrastructure. The PM/DM has promised it so must be o.k. la.