New 'Amazing Thailand' campaign launched at World Travel Mart

webfact

It probably fits. My two couples I know who live in London had their honeymoons on some islands here and loved it, loved the weather, the service, the people.

And I know some folk who are on holiday now- Koh Phangan and then Hua Hin- and they're liking it so much they're planning to come back next year. In fact generally I've found when you speak to people on holiday here, the people tend to be one of the things they mention as being a positive of a country. But then they're not bitter ex-pats, dribbling over their keyboards, typing the same nonsense every day. smile.png

OOOps ive dribbled, replying to your not nonsense post, without being bitter.

The resorts you mentioned are lovely for anyone holidaying here, hardly a problem especially if they are hotel, beach with the odd tour and back to the airport. Fantastic.

The other picture is not quite the same, sorry for all the tourist that just book because of the names they know--BKK, Pattaya, to name many more. These tourists are more exposed to the darker side, but with a lot of common sense will avoid most.

Based in BKK you have a sound place to book internal/neighbouring countries. If you want a eye boggling holiday you go to Pattaya, but never go their for their sparkling sea and white sand.

To my mind Road and Rail travel should be avoided.

Your friends were wise to holiday there, and your other talk to friends are not surely speaking about Pattaya, UNLESS they know it and aware. YES Thailand can be a great place. Coming from me, other posters will not believe these words as I am thought of being a Basher. your words about ex pats is no good, referring to TVF posters, some of us enjoy. keep smiling. ginjag.

Have to agree wt Rumblecat. I personally think best of Thailand is anywhere but holiday resorts.

Amazing number of masochists on TV and Thailand . Cure is easy and cheap...one wayjerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif

It probably fits. My two couples I know who live in London had their honeymoons on some islands here and loved it, loved the weather, the service, the people.

And I know some folk who are on holiday now- Koh Phangan and then Hua Hin- and they're liking it so much they're planning to come back next year. In fact generally I've found when you speak to people on holiday here, the people tend to be one of the things they mention as being a positive of a country. But then they're not bitter ex-pats, dribbling over their keyboards, typing the same nonsense every day. smile.png

The resorts you mentioned are lovely for anyone holidaying here, hardly a problem especially if they are hotel, beach with the odd tour and back to the airport. Fantastic.

The other picture is not quite the same, sorry for all the tourist that just book because of the names they know--BKK, Pattaya, to name many more. These tourists are more exposed to the darker side, but with a lot of common sense will avoid most.

Based in BKK you have a sound place to book internal/neighbouring countries. If you want a eye boggling holiday you go to Pattaya, but never go their for their sparkling sea and white sand.

Your friends were wise to holiday there, and your other talk to friends are not surely speaking about Pattaya, UNLESS they know it and aware. YES Thailand can be a great place. Coming from me, other posters will not believe these words as I am thought of being a Basher. your words about ex pats is no good, referring to TVF posters, some of us enjoy. keep smiling. ginjag.

Have to agree wt Rumblecat. I personally think best of Thailand is anywhere but holiday resorts.

Amazing number of masochists on TV and Thailand . Cure is easy and cheap...one wayjerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif

I'll have to agree with ginjag, and call Wat dee on the irony of calling people like me, who live here, a masochist. I don't like getting screwed up the arse by the bollacks that go on here, Apparently you do, if you live here, and judging by your retarded final remark and jerk-off smiley, you like it one way and cheap. Exactly which orifice would that be, mate? Now; who is a masochist, and how do you like me now?

Rumblecat, get a grip. Visiting the zoo has absolutely nothing to do with living in the jungle!

...just saying...

Edited by cup-O-coffee

I didn't disagree with him re his post, rearranged it a little. I didn't post to get people on my side, just a normal reply. What's with the Masochists ???

I didn't disagree with him re his post, rearranged it a little. I didn't post to get people on my side, just a normal reply. What's with the Masochists ???

Constant bitching about Thai this and that. Move before you brake a vane! jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gifpassifier.gif.pagespeed.ce.4LsapYv4zC.gi