Thai Air Force denies assassination plot against Suthep

webfact

Well, I am surprised that nothing to that tune happened sofar. Look at South America or some African states; all those very quite big mouths (Chalerm, Chavalit, Banhard, Newin) as well as the many other crooks in this as well as other governments would have been extremely good riddance - with compliments of guys like Danny Trejo in "Machete".

But then again, this is Thailand, belongs to Thailand and the Thai people have to sort things out, yet it will be a very bumpy ride until Thailand has reached a matured state-level of 21st century abilities which none of us will witness. It takes two generations to sober up from the doings of the "Ministry of Uneducation"; the very government institute working so beneficial for all those named above, the Shinawatras as well as the rest of this oligarch family-run, feudalistic democracy.

Question is, did Suthep say this then the reds said he wants to kidnap Yingluck or vice versa ? 'Suthep wants to kidnap Yingluck' was in today's Nation meaning they must have said it yesterday, and the 'Airforce wants to kill me' was from Thai PBS today so appears to have come today. Can't help thinking his statement was a response to the reds equally stupid statement. PT are starting to play rough and make all kinds of stupid headlines so maybe Suthep is merely responding in kind. Doesn't make it right, but if the bad guys want to play dirty, sometimes the good guys have to lower themselves to a certain extent...

No big deal rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

wasn't this idiot defeated in a FREE Thai election last rear? I wish that we could do this kind of crap in the U.S. the cockroach in the white house would be gone! but unfortently we are governed by the rule of law and not able to throw out anyone we don't like by riot.

I believe that a couple of presidents were thrown out previously. One in 1963 and another many years before in a theatre by a bloke called Booth. Neither democratically apparently.

If you mean Suthep with 'idiot' you may have missed that he was a Democrats Party MP elected in the last general elections, July 2011.

As for the non-tea drinker in the White House, sorry off topic here rolleyes.gif

wasn't this idiot defeated in a FREE Thai election last rear? I wish that we could do this kind of crap in the U.S. the cockroach in the white house would be gone! but unfortently we are governed by the rule of law and not able to throw out anyone we don't like by riot.

"He claimed Khunying Potchamarn, wife of the ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, was said to ask a senior air force officer in the special operation unit to get him and other protest leaders.

But at todays press conference Air Force spokesman Air Mashal Mondhon Sajchukorn affirmed the neutral role of the Air Force and never prepared the use of force involving the current political turmoil."

I note the Air Force didn't come out and deny that she approached them just claimed to be neutral...

;)

What are they going to do?

Run a bombing raid through central bangkok. Thai airforce. What exactly are they useful for?

"FREE Thai election last year"

If you're referring to Suthep & the last general-election, that was in July-2011, two-and-a-half years ago. But what do facts have to do with anything ? facepalm.gif

• Like 2

"He claimed Khunying Potchamarn, wife of the ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, was said to ask a senior air force officer in the special operation unit to get him and other protest leaders.

But at todays press conference Air Force spokesman Air Mashal Mondhon Sajchukorn affirmed the neutral role of the Air Force and never prepared the use of force involving the current political turmoil."

I note the Air Force didn't come out and deny that she approached them just claimed to be neutral...

;)

What are they going to do?

Run a bombing raid through central bangkok. Thai airforce. What exactly are they useful for?

I heard a rumor on FB that after last weekends Drone photography that the Air Force requisitioned all available drones from the Hobby Fair at Impact and have been weaponising them in readiness...

I can't find the link right now, but I'm sure if someone looks for it, they'll find it

:P:rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Almost everything I've heard from Suthep over the last few days has been incendiary and actively promoting a nosedive into inevitable confrontation, mayhem and bloodshed.

My question is really why would an "ultra-royalist" as Suthep is described by some, want to bring about all this chaos and potential loss of life, on the month when VIP (who are in frail health and care about peace & harmony between all Thais) are celebrating their birthday.

Suthep has gone totally X-Files on me and I'm not sure that "I want to believe" in this anymore.

Yes he has gone a little over the top but that makes no difference.

I still want to see the Shinawatra's run out of the country.

This has been a very very good experience for Thailand. The grassroots people have made it clear in language the Government can understand that they are not happy with their dismal performance in over 2 years.

Makes no difference what happens they step down or stay in power. We will see some thing being done for the people for a change. No matter who is in. The Government now knows the people are watching them and they can not do any thing they want. Particularly if it is on orders from Dubai.

The people are now awake and have spoken.

Ignore at your own risk.

No he won the last election and has stepped down now to lead the anti government protesters..

You know about as much about Thai politics as you do American politics.

Suthep is surely worried about the plot.

So he must not leave the crowd or else...the crowd will be looking at him.

One corrupt politician wants the removal of another corrupt politician - and so it goes and the mob draped in red white and blue bring chaos to the country. Thai's say they care about losing face but have no idea about how this looks to the world and the huge loss of face they are undergoing.

http://www.cablegatesearch.net/cable.php?id=08BANGKOK3712

sonnet.gifl.gifx.gifv.gifi.gif

Tired with all these, for restful death I cry,

As to behold desert a beggar born,

And needy nothing trimm'd in jollity,

And purest faith unhappily forsworn,

And gilded honour shamefully misplaced,

And maiden virtue rudely strumpeted,

And right perfection wrongfully disgraced,

And strength by limping sway disabled

And art made tongue-tied by authority,

And folly, doctor-like, controlling skill,

And simple truth miscalled simplicity,

And captive good attending captain ill:

Tired with all these, from these would I be gone,

Save that, to die, I leave my love alone

Can anybody remember how many outspoken critics of the Shin regime have "dissapeared" or just been openly murdered over the years? I can think of southern rights lawyer, shipping Moo, Ekayuth, I wonder how many others have paid the ultimate price for highlighting His corrupt activities?

I accidently gave you a like hit. Where are you getting your info? These guys that are protesting right now have killed 90 people and wounded many many more a few years ago. I think you should look again.

Real threat? Probably not.

Pointing out the Thaksin connections in the military? Probably so.

Broaching the topic of assassination ... well it would not be the first Thaksin opponent to die....

And this guy and his little puppet killed 90 and wounded many more about 3 years ago. REMEMBER??????????

Real threat? Probably not.

Pointing out the Thaksin connections in the military? Probably so.

Broaching the topic of assassination ... well it would not be the first Thaksin opponent to die....

And this guy and his little puppet killed 90 and wounded many more about 3 years ago. REMEMBER??????????

Almost single handedly. Remember?