What Do You Pay For, For Your Girlfriend?

skoperism

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never let any girlfriend of mine pay any bills when we have gone out together, that goes for all nationalities both western and eastern, and regardless of it being the first or 500th time going out together. My female friends share and pay their way.. but they are not my girlfriend.

Edited by OxfordWill

Does it not all really depend on who earns the most, what activity you are doing, and whoose idea it was?

It does come down to who's idea it was in the first place I think. It would be a poor show if someone asked you to go to a concert or invited you out to a particular restaurant and then expected you to pay. Whoever invites should pay.

However I can'r really imagine a scenario where a girlfriend has purchased two concert tickets and expects to be refunded for the cost - I wonder if this has ever happened ? Not in my world it hasn't

I remember going out for a drink with some woman a few years ago (back in the UK). I was coming to the end of my third drink and was well aware that I'd purchased all three so far. She made no attempt to go to the bar so I said 'are you going to go to the bar tonight or what ?'. Once I said this she stood up and went straight to the bar. You need to keep people like this in check or they'll walk all over you. She didn't need prompting from that point onwards. Of course it didn't last and she proved to be annoying in a couple of other ways so I dumped her by text message a few weeks later.

totally clear what that is all about > ridiculous cheap op.

But it is not always so. There are even Thai b/gs working all night to give all that money to their Farang boyfriends waiting for them at the cheap 1 room apartments. It's true.

Why? Because they are in love with them and if a Thai female is in love she will give everything.

In my world, the man is the bread winner. If the man can't make a helluva lot more cash than the lady, then he is a weakling in my book. He is a mouse not a man. And if he allows her to pay when he's sitting on the mound of cash, then he is not worthy.

:lol:

You guys realize you are replying to posts three years old made by people who mostly aren't here anymore?

Doesn't say much for how interesting the current batch of posts is, does it ?

And maybe one could try to figure out why they aren't here anymore. :whistling:

Ive never let any girlfriend of mine pay any bills when we have gone out together, that goes for all nationalities both western and eastern, and regardless of it being the first or 500th time going out together. My female friends share and pay their way.. but they are not my girlfriend.

And the difference between your 'girlfriend, and a friend who happens to be a girl, but must pay her own way is?

One's 'putting out' (prostitute), and the other must pay her way because she's not giving you any?

I've tried everything. I told her she could have all my money (and she knows how much I have, and it's not unsubstantial). Even gave her my PIN number. Nothing seems to work. I lived with her for months at a time, but money didn't seem to matter. Not that she didn't spend it. She was very good at spending money. In fact, other than that, and her most amusing company, she was the most useless WGF in Thailand. I believe she was a title-holder. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. All I can offer is that once they have a certain mind-set, they can never change.

You guys realize you are replying to posts three years old made by people who mostly aren't here anymore?

Doesn't say much for how interesting the current batch of posts is, does it ?

And maybe one could try to figure out why they aren't here anymore. :whistling:

Yeah the faces are the same but the names have been changed to protect their identity :lol: