I met a Thai woman ...

Myself2013

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did she get the capital to equip and rent or buy a beauty salon? Starting capital may start from 200,000 Baht or more. This is important to find out.

When I met my Thai wife by the internet, she had a salon that she owned also had 2 staff

doing work in her salon. Started alone, open 8 am to 8 pm 365 days a year, slowly built

the business. Did not have 200,000 to start it.

We lived together for two years here in Thailand and the US before getting married, we have been together 9 years. She is certainly much better than any western lady I was ever with.

No matter the culture, there are good and bad women.

Go for it, just don't bring any money to Thailand that you can not walk away from.

She may be a nice girl and worth your time to check out further. Thai girls normally don't bring guys home to visit family who they are not truly interested in so I think she may be serious. A few questions that come to mind: How good is her English ? Where did she learn what she knows now? Did you meet her in one of the farang playgrounds, Pattaya, Phuket etc ? Did you sleep with her on the first night ? Knowing the answer to these few questions and a few related ones may give you some insite on her past and possible current activities. One thing I have learned is that Thai girls lie or just don't talk about their past lives. It may be hard to get real information. As other posters said, don't give any money that you are not happy to part with. Many of these relationships end sadly and chances are slim that you get anything back. Protect your wallet and heart !!! Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

10,000 baht per day and expenses, travel, lodging meals, entertainment and bar bills, and I can confirm or disprove all of your doubts.

Receipts provided for all expenses upon payment.

PM her name and location of her work to me.

A good photo would be helpful, but not required.

I will have your answer within 24 hours of payment.

I'm awaiting your reply!coffee1.gif

TVF Sherlock's like you should get banned for a year.OP please don't listen to such bs. Just stop to pay her money.

Why buying a cow, if you only want a glass of milk? This woman won't stop what she's doing, Mr. Hansum. Move on with your life, it's too short.-coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

10,000 baht per day and expenses, travel, lodging meals, entertainment and bar bills, and I can confirm or disprove all of your doubts.

Receipts provided for all expenses upon payment.

PM her name and location of her work to me.

A good photo would be helpful, but not required.

I will have your answer within 24 hours of payment.

I'm awaiting your reply!coffee1.gif

TVF Sherlock's like you should get banned for a year.OP please don't listen to such bs. Just stop to pay her money.

Why buying a cow, if you only want a glass of milk? This woman won't stop what she's doing, Mr. Hansum. Move on with your life, it's too short.-coffee1.gif

He knows I am joking Einstein!

I think everyone knows that but you!

Have you been thinking very long or is it a new concept to you?

Lighten up Sirchai...laugh and even smile a little!

It's o.k.

Now, go back to bed.

One of the above posters stated: Proceed with caution. I would say: Do NOT proceed. My first thought after reading your post was this: you said you refused to stay in touch with her but she couldn't stop talking to you. As a rule of thumb, the woman who runs after you is the one you don't want anything with. Besides eventually you gave in and started talking to her again just to find out that you are not the only one in her life. Are you serious that you are still interested in this woman?? Go find a decent one.

and she also... tatooed my name on her body...

Your name isn't Joe, is it?

OR John?

You can easily change any name to something else by tatooing over the top. If you were called Efhram Zimblist Junior of course it would be much harder.

I know of a "girl" who had 13 guys sending her money every month. She needed her laptop not just for facebook. She had to organize when her "lovers' wanted to come and visit her.

"Please come a week later, as my father had an accident." Etc....and listen to another poster's advice and read that book. All true.-wai2.gif

it cant be the one i know she has 14 and still looking for more,the last bloke of her's i met he told me he was the first farang she had met.he is due any time better not come this weekend her brother is home.

op.you are not that bloke are you? where did you say that tatoo was.

Have to apologize if one of them was you.-laugh.png

OR John?

You can easily change any name to something else by tatooing over the top. If you were called Efhram Zimblist Junior of course it would be much harder.

Or Obama Bin Laden.-smile.png

• Like 1

I know of a "girl" who had 13 guys sending her money every month. She needed her laptop not just for facebook. She had to organize when her "lovers' wanted to come and visit her.

"Please come a week later, as my father had an accident." Etc....and listen to another poster's advice and read that book. All true.-wai2.gif

it cant be the one i know she has 14 and still looking for more,the last bloke of her's i met he told me he was the first farang she had met.he is due any time better not come this weekend her brother is home.

op.you are not that bloke are you? where did you say that tatoo was.

Have to apologize if one of them was you.-giggle.giflaugh.png

it could have been 30yrs.ago.oh ek how old is shegiggle.gif .

• 4 weeks later...

coffee1.gif Howdy all, as a FNG to the Board I'll throw my .02 baht and raise you.. hansum man. I have just gotten out a a similar one..ka-ching. course we live and learn. Phil Peso to Thai Bhat it still stings even after 2 years. Good Luck bubba. Course I am coming in April to meet my new Gal's & family etc etc.. Ohi Vey crazy.gif

Edited by Expat Paul

Considering she got your name tattooed, salon owner, want to meet parents, I would proceed onward on your terms! visit the parents as a friend,sounds like she has genuine feelings for you, spend time together, possibly a holiday together before the village trip, You'll never know till you try,

regards songhklasid.coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Everywhere in the world there are women looking for men The trick is figuring out which one who really means something. Who wants to take care of you, respect you, and love only you. As long as you give back the same respect and love it will always work. No different in Thailand than any where else. But in Thailand, social status plays more a part than anywhere else for some reason. Asian thing. Having a foreign man for a boyfriend is a step up in society. Why? Usually the money that comes into the family. Don't become the walking ATM. She has a business and there is nothing wrong in helping her business succeed. What does she spend on you, as opposed to what you spend on her all the time. Keep it simple. Keep it reasonable and your relationship should flourish and succeed. Get my drift? Has worked for me for nine years with the same Thai lady. And if it doesn't work out, yes it's painful but don't fret, there's more fish in the sea. Good luck.

• Like 1

The Op Opens with I "I met a woman" and the thoughts in 'money' and "reluctant relationship" and no one but a couple of people replying smells a Troll? are you guys so easy?

555. I met a woman with a big family and a farm. Every one of the family was sick as were all of the buffalo. All she wanted was money for a Kubota to replace the buffalo, and 2 million baht for medical expenses. She also needed a big house on the farm to house all of the sick relatives.

But this one was different. tongue.png

• Like 1

Why?

Did she not want a 4 door truck?

Of course you could take one or two of them water Buff's and slap it on the BQQ..it'll help.. new business as well...It could happen for her...really.... not bah.gif

Cheers and Happy New Year

It should be noted that no Water Buff's were hurt in this posting...cheerswai2.gif

• Like 1

Stop sending / giving her money, see how she reacts.

Tell he you need to save for you holiday in Thailand

If she says ok then you can at least go check our her village in Issan

Visiting an Isaan village is always fun and worth the experience

IMO the facebook chatting with other farangs is a monster size red flag

• Like 1