PM Yingluck's 10 year old son targeted by protesters

webfact

Targeting a 10 year old boy? Why do I think of Czarist Russia?

The local anti-thaksinistas doubters forget that when a mob is fired up (as in this case) many of them act as independent agents of the hatred fostered by the rhetoric coming from their leaders.

Furthermore, HI-SO school means nothing in terms of civility.

ITEM: Abhisit, son of one of the members of the board of CP Foods (arguably the richest and hungriest company for new lands and factories in Thailand) studied in Eton, was PM and now as a MP is behaving like a HI-SO thug inciting people to commit illegal acts: invasion of government property, disruption of their business activities and functions, and more. What ideals can be expressed for the good of the country when hatred of a family name is their prime target?

When a mob is on the move where and when will it stop?

A gory reminder: Historical fact. In czarist Russia, 1918 the fired up mob assassinated the Czar and wife (including their four daughters and their son and all those who chose to accompany them into exile and all members of the family,) the murder had been ordered in Moscow by Vladimir Ilitch Lenin, the leader of the mob.

A mob is a mob, is a mob... regardless of the language they speak and the ideals they claim to be fighting for.

SO you have proof that it was a small group of anti Thaksin demonstrators who appeared in front of the school? Just what has Abhisit got to do with this particular incident? Did he go to the same school?

I also think you need to read your Russian history

again. Just a slight generalisation how a firing squad turned into a mob?

Et tu Brute! Sophistry. Look it up.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chooka, on 30 Nov 2013 - 11:26, said:

parents do act like this and take out their vengeance on children for something that their parents may have done. Heard of it many times in Australia with the children of sporting heroes celebrities etc so yes I think this is story is probably true.

What is really scary is that you claim to be an ex copper. So quick to rush to judgement without any interest in facts and proof. No wonder so many people don't trust police. Why do you insist on constantly proving what many think of you?

• Like 1

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif AMBUSH---the 10 year old, if you believe this you believe anything.

If any whistle blowing or other means then that is wrong, BUT the PM must understand that she and her family are targets, the kid should have tutoring at home until the conflict ends.

Did hear that the PM was going to Russia, how many trips has she had to date--meaning how long has she been away from her child ???? she is not here enough to take care of the country let alone her boy.

Sorry to posters that disagree with this post-BUT I would have thought at this state of play any normal parent would NOT expose the kid to allow people to intimidate him. It is not his fault, but why not think PM about his welfare first.

In normal circumstances this would not occur--but this is not a normal situ. Prevention better than cure. Up to you PM but I would have made different arrangements for the kid at this time.

Bash needed !!!

It is despicable that you appear to condone and try to explain away a very ugly incident.

That you consider the 10 year child of the PM, quote, " a target " unquote really says a lot about you.

Shame.

• Like 1

chooka, on 30 Nov 2013 - 11:26, said:

parents do act like this and take out their vengeance on children for something that their parents may have done. Heard of it many times in Australia with the children of sporting heroes celebrities etc so yes I think this is story is probably true.

What is really scary is that you claim to be an ex copper. So quick to rush to judgement without any interest in facts and proof. No wonder so many people don't trust police. Why do you insist on constantly proving what many think of you?

Actually not ex.......

thumbsup.gif

Just my opinion from experience dealing with parents.

Edited by chooka

History shows fascist thugs are capable of anything - Suthep would do anything & everything to avoid his day in court.

A genuinely monstrous man who would destroy his country to avoid justice, clearly the most evil & contemptible man in post-war Thai history.

Targeting a 10 year old boy? Why do I think of Czarist Russia?

The local anti-thaksinistas doubters forget that when a mob is fired up (as in this case) many of them act as independent agents of the hatred fostered by the rhetoric coming from their leaders.

Furthermore, HI-SO school means nothing in terms of civility.

ITEM: Abhisit, son of one of the members of the board of CP Foods (arguably the richest and hungriest company for new lands and factories in Thailand) studied in Eton, was PM and now as a MP is behaving like a HI-SO thug inciting people to commit illegal acts: invasion of government property, disruption of their business activities and functions, and more. What ideals can be expressed for the good of the country when hatred of a family name is their prime target?

When a mob is on the move where and when will it stop?

A gory reminder: Historical fact. In czarist Russia, 1918 the fired up mob assassinated the Czar and wife (including their four daughters and their son and all those who chose to accompany them into exile and all members of the family,) the murder had been ordered in Moscow by Vladimir Ilitch Lenin, the leader of the mob.

A mob is a mob, is a mob... regardless of the language they speak and the ideals they claim to be fighting for.

SO you have proof that it was a small group of anti Thaksin demonstrators who appeared in front of the school? Just what has Abhisit got to do with this particular incident? Did he go to the same school?

I also think you need to read your Russian history

again. Just a slight generalisation how a firing squad turned into a mob?

Et tu Brute! Sophistry. Look it up.

Actually, your the one that needs to look it up! you comments are exactly that misleading and fallacious.

Edited by ggold

If this is fabricated, it is unlikely to have been fabricated by Yingluck herself in order to traumatise her son. A govt thug, such as the one at the Labour Ministry could easily have organised the men in black in a Surat registered pick-up.

a) it is not sure that it happened at all

B) the son is 10 year old.....think of yourself at this age.....happily I would have been part of this game, making a good show to discredit my mums enemies. And look at the general behavior of the young and old Shinawatras. I would perfectly fit in. (Think for the many small scandals of Thaksins son.....)

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif AMBUSH---the 10 year old, if you believe this you believe anything.

If any whistle blowing or other means then that is wrong, BUT the PM must understand that she and her family are targets, the kid should have tutoring at home until the conflict ends.

Did hear that the PM was going to Russia, how many trips has she had to date--meaning how long has she been away from her child ???? she is not here enough to take care of the country let alone her boy.

Sorry to posters that disagree with this post-BUT I would have thought at this state of play any normal parent would NOT expose the kid to allow people to intimidate him. It is not his fault, but why not think PM about his welfare first.

In normal circumstances this would not occur--but this is not a normal situ. Prevention better than cure. Up to you PM but I would have made different arrangements for the kid at this time.

Bash needed !!!

It is despicable that you appear to condone and try to explain away a very ugly incident.

That you consider the 10 year child of the PM, quote, " a target " unquote really says a lot about you.

Shame.

What the hell are you on about ???

For a start we don't know--secondly why put the son in this position given the situation-- he should not be a target he should not be at school at this time, he should be cared for and protected.

Did you read my post ???? your reply didn't indicate it, it indicated to be you used my post because of your attitude.

Read it again, most of it was being about protecting the kid, and avoidance. Why did I condone it ???

Think you have got my post mixed with another.

They will be targets at this time of unrest, Your post is attacking me for no reason. GET REAL

• Like 1

That is too low for comfort...and shame on the parents of his school mates if they are also intimidating him. Keep it civil people.

The young man has no imput into the current situation , the lad is only 10, leave him and all the family alone , unless they become involved.

• Like 1

Bash needed !!!

Shame.

For a start we don't know--secondly why put the son in this position given the situation-- he should not be a target he should not be at school at this time, he should be cared for and protected.

Did you read my post ???? your reply didn't indicate it, it indicated to be you used my post because of your attitude.

Read it again, most of it was being about protecting the kid, and avoidance. Why did I condone it ???

They will be targets at this time of unrest, Your post is attacking me for no reason. GET REAL

Calm down curly... Shouty capitals is something that Thai politicians would use :)

I can't help but reminded of the fake bomb scare outside of Thaksin's home. I don't believe this article for a minute.

I think this is nothing more than to demonize the anti-government protesters and alarm the ignorant which from what

I can see seems to have done just that.

• Like 2

This is all fantasy and propaganda, that place would be riddled with cameras and security. Everything would have been captured, yet they present no proof whatsoever. On top of that, the parents who have their children at such a hi-so establishment would be way above heckling as they would also be hi-so people.

None of it has a shred of credibility about it. Just another pawn in the propaganda game..... shame on them!

You lot can be fooled by this, but I certainly am not.

" the parents who have their children at such a hi-so establishment would be way above heckling as they would also be hi-so people."

Yeah right,,, HI-SO people never do anything wrong now do they. what absolute elitist twaddle.

• Like 1

smart propaganda move by Yingluck.....

children and pets always move the hearts. And no CCTV here.....

What's next evil terrorists blow the whistle at Yinglucks poodle?

Well, its possible this is as true as Sutheps "1 million protestors" claim, that he keeps claiming when in fact it was less than 200,000 at its very peak - most experts suggest around 150,000 - or around 0.02% of the Thai Population.

And yet Suthep was still proclaiming his million last night in his lastest diatribe about how he wants to kill democracy forever.

Propoganda wars are ongoing.

The Bangkok Post is firmly in Suthep/Democrats corner - its so biased the Post is now laughable.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of this whole saga it's clear Taksins era is finally coming to an end. Dragging this out is only likely to provoke one the groups, police, military, para miliatary forces to make a move. UKs C4 news gave this a 5 minute report last night. The obvious and simplest answer is for the military to do what they historically have done , get it out the way before the 5th and all will be well, everyone returns to their usual business.

In a couple of years try another bout of democracy in a country that does not understand the concept.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yet another bunch of morons here ask for cctv videos on youtube and speak about propaganda. We also wait for the video of the redbull son dragging the cop so it must also be propaganda...

You really should think twice before writing.. the mor you write the more we see you are the bottom of the manure pit

Don't necessarily need video footage of the redbull case, as he already admitted to hitting the cop, and lots of evidence (real evidence) was supplied to the police.

Apples and Pears mate.

• Like 1

Bash needed !!!

Shame.

Calm down curly... Shouty capitals is something that Thai politicians would use smile.png

You didn't answer my post, What was wrong with it ??? did you get mixed up (curly) Why did you reply so bad when I defended the lad.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of this whole saga it's clear Taksins era is finally coming to an end. Dragging this out is only likely to provoke one the groups, police, military, para miliatary forces to make a move. UKs C4 news gave this a 5 minute report last night. The obvious and simplest answer is for the military to do what they historically have done , get it out the way before the 5th and all will be well, everyone returns to their usual business.

In a couple of years try another bout of democracy in a country that does not understand the concept.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think it's inevitable. It isn't going to be pretty though. There will be some problems.

That said, this time they have to come up with something better than last time. There has to be proper clearing of corruption on all sides.

I blame the idiot Thaksin

If he kept his family - wife, sisters, cousins and sons out out of politics then fair eniogh

He brought them all in so let him repent on his sick and self-serving sins

Spot on. Worth mentioning that most reviled dictators send their offspring abroad for education. Hun Sens kids went to the USA and Australia, Big Bob Mugabe's son went to study at South Africa, Korean Kim's went to Switzerland, and didn't Thaksin himself send his oldest daughter off to get a degree from Kentucky State? Yingluck's son, who is being groomed to take the reigns in the future needs a decent enough education for him to appreciate the suffering his nepotistic family cause to their subjects.