Sim Card for Calling The U.S.A.

sunoco27

Both my wife and I have the TRUE sim cards for over a couple of years now. Calling to the US is B1 per minute. The same B1 per minute when calling Canada, HK, Korea (to landline only), Taiwan, China, etc. You need only to dial 00600 + the country code + the number once you get the proper "international calling" sim card. Reception is clear. Do go inquire at a TRUE dealers.

Both my wife and I have the TRUE sim cards for over a couple of years now.  Calling to the US is B1 per minute.  The same B1 per minute when calling Canada, HK, Korea (to landline only), Taiwan, China, etc.  You need only to dial 00600 + the country code + the number once you get the proper "international calling" sim card.  Reception is clear.  Do go inquire at a TRUE dealers.

My wife clocked over 670 minutes during October and she was working most days. Skype Unlimited World for annual subscription comes in best.

I've tried banana cards and various internet subscriptions but Skype rules for price, quality and reliability.

Many will be put off with an annual upfront fee, but I've done the math and now on second year of subscription.

Ponce about if you want but I know what I'm talking about. In addition I can also call my friends around the world when I please.

Get your calculator out and work out projected annual bills against baht / pence / cents per minute. You could save a fortune for heavy usage.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I use True, though you will need to have them set it up to make international calls, but i dial 01017 first, then the number and at that point the calls are very very cheap. something like 7 cents a minute.

- jij