Chiang Mai Nite Spots?

bobfla

Hi Gals & Guys,

Although I've been a frequent visitor to the LOS for the last 15 years, I never yet been north of BKK.

Now on Sunday the 14th I will arrive in Chiang Mai for my first ever visit. Would any in the forum suggest some good nitespots to vist there (for trolling & drinking). As I am getting close to my 7th decade, the last thing I need or want is disco's but something a tad more sedate!

All & every recommendation appreciated.

Chok dee!

:o

Welcome to the North; I lived two years in Chiang Mai, and my boyfriend is a native. There's also a rough summary pinned to the top of the topics list on this Gay Forum, of some of the entertainment spots.

However - not that you mentioned it - we can't discuss illegal activities of any kind on ThaiVisa, however.

Welcome to the North; I lived two years in Chiang Mai, and my boyfriend is a native. There's also a rough summary pinned to the top of the topics list on this Gay Forum, of some of the entertainment spots.

However - not that you mentioned it - we can't discuss illegal activities of any kind on ThaiVisa, however.

Darn it, no hassle or illegal activities wanted or needed

Thanks everbody for the help.