Bit Defender 9 Standard

marquess

Does anyone know where this piece of software can be purchased from? I have spent the last two hours trying to get the online version, but due to a lack of a non free e-mail address, this is not possilbe. Have tried Zeer and IT Square, but they only have the more expensive professional version. Thus is anyone knows of a shop (where they might definetely have the standard version in stock), please let me know asap, as my trial version runs out in a couple of days. Thanks!

You can buy it at Earth System in Seri Center out on Srinakarin Road. Their website is http://www.earthsystem.net/.

Thanks for the info, I have checked out the website, and contacted the shop in question. They are in Panthip and don't have it in stock, and having looked on website of the Seri, centre, this shop is not listed. Does anyone one know of a place in Panthip where I might puchase a Genuine copy of Bit Defender9 Standard? I have heard someone mention Fortune Tower! Where is it, does anyone know and would I be able to find what I am looking for? Once again thanks to all!

If you use the Internet I would use their Internet Security software not the standard version. I have been using it for a while now and it's a very good product.

Why not download a trial version from their site and eval it??

BitDefender Downloads

Earth System is indeed in Seri Center and on their website, on the second floor in zone 1. It's a wonderful shop to do business with as the owner is very tech savvy and speaks fluent English.

Edited by melus