Ais Premiership cth Android application cannot connect with Hdmi

kwak250

Hi all i have been using the ais cth application for the premiership on my samsung note 2

Works great and bought a hdmi cable to watch on the 50inch Tv

Problem is the application starts on the phone straight away says "disconnect hdmi cable"

The phone will work fine also every app otherwise works with this cable even all internet browsing and videos are great just i cannot get this premiership to play

Any ideas or does Cth app block doing this if so would it be an idea to root the phone?

Any help will be good as its not the same watching on the phone although still a fantastic app

I found out when I connected an HDMI cable to my tab to watch BPL that it didn't work, the same as you did. The app is designed to blank out the picture when the HDMI cable is connected because of copyright restrictions. Like you I can display everything else on my TV via the HDMI cable.

Instead or tying up my phone I bought a 7" tablet (mainly) to watch the football, like you, thinking I could connect it to my TV to actually watch it. If I'd known of the copyright restriction beforehand I'd have bought a 10" version instead to get a slightly bigger picture.

I know there's also various wifi adapters to connect your phone/tablet to your smart TV via your wifi but all of them that I read up on have also got the same copyright restriction capability built in. So I haven't bought one because I would expect to get the same problem.

Agree the app is very good though, it's stable even when I have use my AIS 3G internet when we go to the village in Korat (because there's no internet/wifi there). The picture quality is always good as well, even if I am stuck with a 7" screen.