Looking for the English owners of land

DD13

Hi All

I would like to contact the owners of 3 rai of unfenced land opposite my house in Nong Plalai.......

I have been told that they are three English persons (company name I guess)......probably still residing in England

I have spent the last 3 years plus, keeping the land free of rubbish, which has so far kept the "fly-tippers" away.

so far avoiding the usual unsightly mess seen around Rural areas.

But recently there has been an upsurge of people disposing of there garbage there.....I fear the next step will be an abundance of builders trash. .......which has already happened on a couple of occasions already..

If anyone does have an idea of who they are, I would be most grateful...

I know that this a long-shot but nevertheless worth a try.

Many Thanks

Why don't you try the land office?

That's been tried........ they don't know apparently.................strange eh?

But thanks for the suggestion

More than likely you will need to offer a fee to jog their memory!

• Like 2

The land office DO know and if, for example, they were asked to re-mark the boundary posts they are obliged to inform all the neighbours by mail with the date and time that they will be surveying the land. If there is no house on the land they are obliged to notify the owner at their registered address. They are not obliged, however, to tell you who the owners are although you can ask to see neighbouring land registration deeds.

As transam suggested, the local phooyai bahn should also know (though they may also need a "fee"!).

• Like 2