Non-repetitive Way To Send Same Email W/ Attachments To Multiple Recipients

persianpower

Non-repetitive way to send same email w/ attachments to multiple recipients

I have to send multiple emails (each being exactly the same) to dozens of recipients daily. Don't worry I'm not spamming people (I'm just looking to maximize my job prospects and employment choices over the net).

Anyways, I send employment application emails (including 10 attachments detailing my particulars) on a very regular basis.

I find it tiresome and tedious to manually attach 10 files and send off individual emails to employers on a 1 by 1 basis.

I know it looks bad to send 1 email to all employers as it's obvious by looking at the BBC field. Anyone who knows a thing or two about web-based emails will know I've sent a lazy man's application.

So what to do?

Is there a plugin (with Gmail, specifically) that opens the door to a more easier, less repetitive way to send 1 email to multiple recipients without having to use your own email in the recipient box (and then all your employer's emails in the BCC (Blind Copy) box?

It works (no doubt), but some employers may dismiss your application because it shows you as unwilling/lazy because you coudn't send them a personalized email.

Perhaps, there is a lesser known web-based email service that has a better way?

Or maybe a tip or trick that's applicable to Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail?

What to do, what to do?

I thought that sending one e-mail to yourself as the main recipient and inserting all other multiple recipients in the BCC box would work for you. The BCC box addresses are 'blind copies' and these recipients are not disclosed. I have done this successfully many many times and my main reason for doing this is to maintain the secrecy of the e-mail addresses of my contacts. 'Forwarding' of e-mails without doing this is inviting spam.

Sorry, to make it look professional you need to send separately to each.

You do not say what e-mail programme you are using?

With Eudora, you could compile one e-mail,

then use the Send Again function and just changing the address for the recipient.