Surapong: Suthep must surrender before talks on People's Council

webfact

I hate repeating myself but I feel I have to

History tells us that there is something dysfunctional about Thai democracy - that is undisputed - it is a fact

So it needs to change - I see pages and pages of topics along with pages and pages of posts on TV

The undeniable truth is it needs to be fixed - the other undeniable truth is that PTP are not going to fix it, in fact they are exploiting it and even trying to make it worse

Right now PTP cannot let go because it would expose the greatest crime in Thai history - that is my opinion but I believe I am right, only time will tell - billions upon billions of baht will be missing

Surapong - well I don't even want to comment his actions speak for themselves - I notice that YS has actually gone quiet - is she no longer PM - it really is hard to tell with this bunch of crooks

So the redshirts plan a demonstration over the weekend - will they be subject to the same treatment as the anti PTP demonstrators as they vomit out their hatred and threats

It's time for the level head of the military to step in and end this nonsense - I don't like the idea but I honestly don't see another option - democracy doesn't work here in it's current form and it needs to stop

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a good start by changing from a cash society and be able to pay by card or online payments for most things. Accountability and less tea money. There would be more money to increase the minimum wage instead of a % of most payments hitting the wrong pockets before it enters govt accounts. More accountability from the top in the beginning would assist in the beginning of a real democratic government. Has to star somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

This hypocritical sycophant is truly shameless.

What else would you expect from Thaksin's mouthpiece (and relative).

29A__zps932211a9.jpg

he is also a relative? How many relatives does Thaksin have? And as it seems all are in politics. Two sisters, brother in law, wife, etc etc

There are some in the Police and the Army as well.

and McDonald's, if only for a short while

• Like 1

That is going to be a problem. It seems that Suthep is using 3000 guards at a cost of 5 million baht per day. (Nobody asking questions this time where them money is coming from?) The morons seem to come from Rayong province and each and every stage member or member of his panel has at any time 8 armed guards with him or her.

Really? Where did you get that little gem from?

Do you have ANY verifiable links or proof or it that from Thaksins little red book?

No proof and no response. Typical.

That is going to be a problem. It seems that Suthep is using 3000 guards at a cost of 5 million baht per day. (Nobody asking questions this time where them money is coming from?) The morons seem to come from Rayong province and each and every stage member or member of his panel has at any time 8 armed guards with him or her.

Really? Where did you get that little gem from?

Do you have ANY verifiable links or proof or it that from Thaksins little red book?

No proof and no response. Typical.

There rarely is.

• 3 weeks later...

This is just another worrying aspects of all this. The whole country is being polarised not just by colour, but increasingly between North and South. I live in Chiang Mai which is predominantly Red voting and Thaksin loving and the Burmese (mainly Shan) people here have culturally much more in common with Chiang Mai people than Chiang Mai people have with the people of any Southern province. There will inevitably be an increase in this North / South divide in future if Suthep carries on with this.

The Yellows just don't know how good they have it here and they are all just shooting themselves in the foot.

• Like 1