Help us get off our tushies

just_Elaine

We've been back in town for almost 4 weeks and have not gone out at night yet! We usually can't wait to see some live music! Must be getting older than we think! Help motivate us....

Boy Blues Bar - How is everything doing there? Still have various people playing on Monday's?

Brasserie - Is Took playing? and what time? Is it still late?

Is Chai, Nurse or Ped going to be in town anytime soon?

Thanks!

Why not just go and see?

Food is good at Brasserie, you'll have a drink you like, you may hear some music you like and you are out of he house.

Where's the problem?

Exactly what I think in the morning, but then in the early evening, we get comfortable and just stay in!

There's a new music venue opened up recently in what used to be GuitarMan at the bottom of Loi Krah can't remember what it is called now but live music every night.

If you are talking about the Bear Bar, I a post dated October 2013 that it was closed and their website mentioned that it was closed, but recording services are available!

Why not just go and see?

Food is good at Brasserie, you'll have a drink you like, you may hear some music you like and you are out of he house.

Where's the problem?

Exactly what I think in the morning, but then in the early evening, we get comfortable and just stay in!

You ask for motivation...

You want someone to come and drag you out by the scruff of the neck or what?facepalm.gif

There's a new music venue opened up recently in what used to be GuitarMan at the bottom of Loi Krah can't remember what it is called now but live music every night.

If you are talking about the Bear Bar, I a post dated October 2013 that it was closed and their website mentioned that it was closed, but recording services are available!

Its open and called Players but havn't ventured in.

Why not just go and see?

Where's the problem?

Elaine- just do it. GO GO GO - TONIGHT!!! You will have funclap2.gifclap2.gif

Why not just go and see?

Where's the problem?

Elaine- just do it. GO GO GO - TONIGHT!!! You will have funclap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

Don't go tonight. Everything will be closed, but do try tomorrow.

I've been two Players Music Bar two nights now. Excellent music. Great sound and of course cold beer. Last night they had a great band called Northern Rock. People come up and sang with the band, the owner sang. It was all very good. I'll be there Friday.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Its open and called Players but havn't ventured in.

that's the one Players

Why not just go and see?

Where's the problem?

You ask for motivation...

You want someone to come and drag you out by the scruff of the neck or what?facepalm.gif

No... I want to hear about what a good time you are having when you are out listening to live music, where and/or if you have news about a music/hanging out event coming up that sounds really good!

Oops... Didn't someone say something about good music on Nimmanhaemin Soi 1 festival... I'll have to search for that!

Edited by just_Elaine