Thai lawyer with offices in UK?

In a nutshell, I am a Brit, I bought some land for my son (Thai national), agreed a partnership business wise with a fellow Brit and his Thai wife on my sons land. Im in the UK and cant work because of injuries sustained in a car accident. Recently found out the wife has added her name to the land papers in the land office that no one in the office can explain but it still stands. They now claim all my sons land and threaten us never to turn up at the land (She has army connections), they are now in the process of expanding the business without our permission. Im stuck here for the moment and wonder if anyone knows of a Thai lawyer with affiliations in this country (UK) that I could approach to start possible legal proceedings.

Regards Palusa

Is the land in your Thai son's name, or is it in a trust for your son with a Thai guardian, or did you form an illegal company with other foreigner's to hold the land.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Is the land in your Thai son's name, or is it in a trust for your son with a Thai guardian, or did you form an illegal company with other foreigner's to hold the land.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The land was solely in my sons name his mother was the guardian. We did not form any company and signed no agreement as the pair started screwing us from the off using the wifes army connections as a threat to us, the land is paper land only waiting for the next round of chanout papers to be given. The wife said that if we made any trouble for her, her army friends would claim the land and she would get the lot in her name. These are particularly nasty people who had me completely fooled and I always thought as the land was my sons we had nothing to worry about. Like I said I am injured and cant get back so I want legal representation preferably here in the UK.

Thanks

Hi

I wish I could be of more help, all I can say is that I saw a post about 4 weeks ago, and a solicitor details with offices in the uk and thailand was mentioned. Afraid I can't recall the details but this might jog someone else's memory.

Good luck

Siam Legal have a London office (EC1 area). Tel no. 020 7101 9301. Not sure how effective they will be with this situation, but maybe a good place to start. A few years ago I purchased a condo, and the developer ran out of money, borrowed money using the land as security, defaulted on a payment, and lost the land, meaning we lost the project. One of the guys from this company helped us get the land back in a very long and complicated process. Good luck with your situation.

Siam Legal have a London office (EC1 area). Tel no. 020 7101 9301. Not sure how effective they will be with this situation, but maybe a good place to start. A few years ago I purchased a condo, and the developer ran out of money, borrowed money using the land as security, defaulted on a payment, and lost the land, meaning we lost the project. One of the guys from this company helped us get the land back in a very long and complicated process. Good luck with your situation.

Really appreciate your help.

Regards Palusa.

If the Mod Gods allow,

Check with Sebastian (Canadian) isaanlawyers.com

His prices are very reasonable and he will protect your interests.

Everything can be done online so doesn't matter where you are located.

If this post is not allowed then PM for details