One more flight option to China

CMfoodie

Dec 04, 2013 BEIJING, China - Air China Limited, or Air China for short, will introduce its Wuhan-Chiang Mai service on December 10. The twice-weekly flight CA705/6 will operate on Tuesday and Friday.

After the introduction of Air China's Beijing-Chiang Mai service on November 7, the Wuhan-Chiang Mai service will further expand the carrier's Southeast Asian schedule, offering another easier travel option for passengers. It will tap into the huge travel market from Wuhan to Chiang Mai. It will also be a worthy addition to Air China's global route network, allowing passengers, especially those from east China, to make the transfer to Chiang Mai via Wuhan instead of via Beijing.

• Like 2

Wuhan is the equiv of Beijing for the central region of China. It's a bustling city with a lot of historical buildings and its own unique flavors of food.

The community there is younger, prides itself like a "university" feel and the city is easy to get by for most foreigners.

Summer heat is hot there but not as bad if the smog gets real bad...the air quality there is distinctly better than the smog in Beijing. Has a lot of green "lungs" and nice parks.

I always enjoy when I have to stop over there for a day or two when I travel within China.

The community there is younger, prides itself like a "university" feel and the city is easy to get by for most foreigners.

So that's another place we won't be made welcome then.

Sent via tin can and string after pigeon shot