Premier League Football on CTH

CFC

Where I am staying there is Premier League Football matches shown on the CTH Channel, but the games are not live. Does anyone know what package you need to see the live games and the costs. I have looked at their website and there's a million different prices on it.

You want the HD package, which has a set top box (live Premier League matches are only shown in HD) and can be either cable or satellite. Cost is around 900 baht/month (there are discounts if you pay up front for X amount of years.

• Like 1

You want the HD package, which has a set top box (live Premier League matches are only shown in HD) and can be either cable or satellite. Cost is around 900 baht/month (there are discounts if you pay up front for X amount of years.

Yes very true, i have CTH and am happy with it, paid 3 years up front for an average price of 599 per month, all the games are in English, and Full HD, In fact there are many other channels in English with a dual language button option, So far so good!!

• Like 2

And don't forfet that CTH has now an additional channel with the Sky Sports Team commentators ( John Dykes & Friends): BPL News, Football Today, both almost daily and Fanzone, ...

This channel also shows the Sky selection with comments on weekends.

• Like 1