Cheapest Way to Phone Europe from Thai Mobile

CFC

Skype or Viber if you own an android or iphone. Completely free calls anytime around the world but you will need a 3G or a wifi connection.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by irishsmile

Did you use the VoIP prefix?

For AIS it should be 005 or 00500. Calling rates start at THB 1.

Yes I dialed 005 then the number. I was told it was about 5-7 bhat a minute if you added the 5 after the 00.

All you have to do is visit the website........... I phoned Australia 9 mins on the bill last month total cost 27 baht.... used 00500 then the country, area and phone number..

Call center via modile to ask 1175

From website: AIS 00500 quality international calls from only 3 baht per minute, you can call abroad anywhere. Every time
a clear sound quality covers over 230 destinations worldwide.

005 I beleive is for fancy phones.... mine is just a mobile phone nothing more, NO internet, No Cam or any of that stuff I do not want or ever use on a mobile phone

Edited by ignis
  • Like 1

If the receiver hasn't Viber or Line etc., then a subscription to Skype World is up there for quality and reliability of calls and price. Landline / mobile to landline / mobile will see you good and no Wi-Fi or internet required, except for signing up to a package and administration of your account.

I have a Skype Unlimited World annual subscription and never looked back.

Edited by wooloomooloo

I use 008 To call australia with AIS cost about 7 baht a minute from memory

Same here, can use 008 using AIS with a non smart phone, Germany 7 Baht, USA 5 Baht. Rates vary a lot per country though, for instance Austria costs a lot more than Germany, maybe because the call has to go uphill first.

if you have smart phone use Tango, Viber or Line...ALL FREE...to call anywhere you like

Free to call any landline in Europe yes

???

calling from Viber any landline in Europe for free??? since when??how is this working?? u can call people who using viber,tango etc. as well via your smartphone for free of course but calling landlines for free via viber??never heard this before!